AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Who are these people in real life? I'm wild curious. If I ever had a real life conversation and someone randomly started complaining about Jax in "MK11" I'd tell them to get the fukk outta here. Who has time to worry about shyt like that?

Fred.
I wish I had energy out of my long hour work weeks to worry about fictional characters not dressing up skantily enough, ending slavery and passing the torch I really do :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The Cap that got old is the same Cap that went into the past with the Quantum suit.

The Cap that went into the ice, is the same Cap from above.

The only difference is, in the alternate time line "he got old" Cap probably popped up around the same time the above Cap went into the ice. So nobody questioned who he was.

Meaning, Cap was allowed to live out his life with his girl. That don't mean he retired or gave up being a super hero in the past.

Lastly, the line from the article "he lives the good life while Bucky (Sebastian Stan) is being used and abused as the Winter Soldier for 70 years" is pretty stupid as there's nothing to indicate that's true in the alternate time line.

Whole article seems like a gang of reaching.

Fred.[/QUOTE]

Edit. @hex

No bruh. It doesn't make sense. How does he return to the main timeline after seemingly creating another timeline with out using the time portal to get back to that very point. When ant man showed up at different ages, he used the portal to come back to the main time line.

When 2014 thanos and company show up to 2023, they use time travel, arrive through the portal.

MCU cap randomly shows up on a bench with a shield. No portal activated

Cap seemingly goes back to the past( which creates a different future and makes the current MCU your past) but then lives(not travel like Ant-Man ) to be an old man in the current time line. This is why ppl are kinda calling foul.

fukking with the past doesn't alter the future. So you can't say they are the same cap when we literally see two versions of nebula interact. There is a 2023 cap that goes back and lives with Peggy and in that same time line there is another cap on ice

Just like when cap goes back to 2012. There is 2023 cap and 2012 cap. If cap stays in that time like it won't be his same time line.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what anyone says but I think that Dr. Strange was dirty for not telling Tony what was about to happen. I know that he said if he told him it wouldn't happen but it still seemed foul to me.

Nobody would want to know that man.

"Hey, this plan will 100% work but you gotta sacrifice yourself. Good luck breh!"

Not only would most people not accept that....when you couple that with the fact that Tony is a genius....he would've tried to figure something else out. Which would've led to failure.

Fred.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Who are these people in real life? I'm wild curious. If I ever had a real life conversation and someone randomly started complaining about Jax in "MK11" I'd tell them to get the fukk outta here. Who has time to worry about shyt like that?

Fred.
they the same white dudes we all work with. smiling all in our faces. but yeah, i don't wanna bring that discussion in here. :hubie:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
There wasn't much push back with WW as it didn't have directors or film stars pushing the SJW agenda...

It's only "agenda" or "SJW" when it isn't white or male. So what you're really saying is the default should be a white boy always and forever, anything else is suspect. Folks are sick of white boys talking about agendas when they've been spoon-feeding the masses an agenda that centers around them as the heroes and saviors. fukk outta here with that agenda shyt.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm glad that I didn't watch this until now. Some people were saying it wasn't spoiler heavy...WTF were they talking about? Holy shyt. :damn:
I'm glad i didn't see it either. Captain America wielding thor's hammer,along with the big fight NEEDS to be witnessed on the big screen the first time.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't really think about this, but it's a good question.

Honestly haven't read comics since like 1994 though so I'm not even sure where that blade is from. Gonna do my Googles.

Fred.

I think his double blade is a MCU creation.

Thanos is THAT powerful bro. If anything they made alot of the other heroes more powerful than they should be.

Yeah, comic book cap ain't taking on Thanos one on one.

100% agree. Not a big deal at all. Kinda cool IMO.

The irony is I think that is a comic easter egg (A Force):yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Real talk, we want representation for black folk, cool, why a short scene with females teaming up gotta be an agenda?!
I don't get how anyone can get mad at that, was dope as shyt - I literally said out loud "Oh these bytches bout to go in:banderas:!"

The problem with it was that it was forced and unsubtle.

The female team up in infinity war was better handled

Basically. Captain Marvel's forced, hamfisted feminism, as well as the movie (and Brie Larson) being trash, left such a bad taste in my mouth that everything with her, and the girl power moment made me groan. If that happened organically, and singly, I would have been all for it.

I hate Captain Marvel because she's completely forced and doesn't warrant the fanfare, I also hated Black Widow but she been a part of the MCU for a long time now. No one hates Scarlet Witch or the Dora Milaje because they've earned their status. I get why she wasn't in the final fight but Black Widow not being a part of the big "girl power" fight sequence(that was only a few secs so these dudes need to calm down) was a missed opportunity imo.

BTW on Twitter some of the same ones screaming girl power with the team up against Thanos aren't too happy with Sam being the new Cap:mjpls:, and that's why I don't fight for white female superheroes.

All of this except hating Black Widow. I never minded her. She had her moments.

After thinking about it more.

fukk time travel. Its the only thing I knew would be in the movie and its still screwing with my head.

I HATED they took the time travel angle. Cop out. That and Captain Marvel's overall wackness are the only low points to me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No bruh. It doesn't make sense. How does he return to the main timeline after seemingly creating another timeline with out using the time portal to get back to that very point. When ant man showed up at different ages, he used the portal to come back to the main time line.

When 2014 thanos and company show up to 2023, they use time travel, arrive through the portal.

MCU cap randomly shows up on a bench with a shield. No portal activated

Cap seemingly goes back to the past( which creates a different future and makes the current MCU your past) but then lives(not travel like Ant-Man ) to be an old man in the current time line. This is why ppl are kinda calling foul.

fukking with the past doesn't alter the future. So you can't say they are the same cap when we literally see two versions of nebula interact. There is a 2023 cap that goes back and lives with Peggy and in that same time line there is another cap on ice

Just like when cap goes back to 2012. There is 2023 cap and 2012 cap. If cap stays in that time like it won't be his same time line.

There's nothing to indicate he lived to be an old man in the current time line. Not even sure how you came to that conclusion.

Because we didn't see a portal? He didn't re-appear where they were expecting him to. Or when they were expecting him to. That don't = he didn't use a portal to reappear.

By that logic, how the hell did he walk by Hulk, TWS and Falcon, and sit on the bench without them knowing? shyt makes no sense whatsoever, unless he re-appeared suddenly.

Fred.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Marvel been addressing social issues since the X-Men were created as a metaphor for racism....2019 and cats are talking about "SJWs".

Then turn around and complain about a girl power scene, or a black Cap or whatever.

Some of you cats need to get off the internet man. It's warping your mind.

Fred.
This is all about Brie Larson, because notice no one had a problem with these women until she came aboard. These same dudes were cheering for all the female superheroes like Wonder Woman, Scarlet Witch, Storm(animated & comic version) Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and they even liked Valkyrie.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nobody would want to know that man.

"Hey, this plan will 100% work but you gotta sacrifice yourself. Good luck breh!"

Not only would most people not accept that....when you couple that with the fact that Tony is a genius....he would've tried to figure something else out. Which would've led to failure.

Fred.
Perfect answer actually. This is exactly what Dr Strange meant when he said if i tell you it won't happen.