AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dont get Falcon becoming Cap btw, he doesnt have any superpowers? Do they inject him with some shyt?

He was cap in the comics. Different fighting style. Different way of leading etc. being cap isn’t about having the powers. It’s about the leadership and being a beacon. Sam is that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
'Avengers: Endgame' - Captain America's Final Scene Makes No Sense

^^^

Yeah, I'm just gonna say they f*cked up to give a happy ending.

Honestly they seem confused.

The Cap that got old is the same Cap that went into the past with the Quantum suit.

The Cap that went into the ice, is the same Cap from above.

The only difference is, in the alternate time line "he got old" Cap probably popped up around the same time the above Cap went into the ice. So nobody questioned who he was.

Meaning, Cap was allowed to live out his life with his girl. That don't mean he retired or gave up being a super hero in the past.

Lastly, the line from the article "he lives the good life while Bucky (Sebastian Stan) is being used and abused as the Winter Soldier for 70 years" is pretty stupid as there's nothing to indicate that's true in the alternate time line.

Whole article seems like a gang of reaching.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That was a dope scene when they all came together.

Also, loved the way she said “hey peter Parker”:noah:
This might be the dopest movie i ever seen in my life!
This my boss first time seeing it.
He said hes gonna try and get me a check for a job in Trenton,NJ.

I didnt even work in Trenton so far this year.
:mjlit:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Me too to an extent. What other threats could top Thanos snapping half of the universe?! Yeah we'll eventually get Galactus, Doom, Kang, etc but I don't think they'll be able to top the threat level of Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.

At the point; I'm hoping for Dr. Doom/Secret Wars.
giphy.gif

What part of this unrivaled and epic run of cinema (barring a couple duds) in the span of 11 years would lead you to feel like that???

They just got a hold of the entire damn Marvel sandbox earlier this year:mjlol:

I will print money for Marvel if it becomes a problem. I don't think it will though
full

full
My issue is the precedent set by Captain Marvel.

We have a rich white woman trying to b the face of diversity in the mcu

As if the mcu isnt filled with the most diverse chacricters ever

But she just wants more white women and other bullshyt

I see them just feeding into topical bullshyt more heavy handed and we just want comic books on film

They already getting us ready for her to be the mcu supermam and still complaining

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the only thing I'm worried about

Is a Black Widow movie really necessary? Is a Shang-Chi movie really necessary??? In the case of BW it's like, is this gonna take place in the past? Because if it does cool...but...Widow is not THAT great of a character on her own. And Shang-Chi is a shameless money grab just off the strength that the Chinese will go see it. A superhero movie about shyt their government effectively outlawed over 70 years ago? Shang-Chi is a Tier 3 character at best.

What the fukk is Phase 4 even going to be about if Thanos is dead? What the fukk are we building towards? The Ultimates??

Thanos is an Eternal...even without the Infinity Gauntlet, the only people that should be able to hold their own against him are Thor and Hulk

I wonder how they're going to bring Black Widow back though.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bruh, I'd pay good money for a Shang-Chi movie. Dude has the best hand-to-hand in the Marvel universe, fight scenes would be worth it alone :wow:
bruh,

I'm saying people acting like a bruce lee set in the MCU would'nt best shyt ever.

Whole reason i read the shang chi comics as a kid was to imagine bruce going one on one with wolverine.
Casual fans complaining about agenda's when all of these characters actually had their own solo comics runs/teamups :gucci:.

A force was a thing,

Shang Chi was a popular solo character, Not on the level of spiderman but more so than Blade ever was.
Black Widow never really had a huge solo run in the comics(some short lived ones here and there) but i imagine that movie is more like agents of the shield the movie. But more so in the vein of the winter soldier movie instead of the tv show. So should be piff if done right. I personally would love to widow, fury, and hawkeye going on some secret agent missions.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel had an amazing run dominating hollywood. But this domination won't last forever. I strongly believe in the future movies they might suffer from the perception of 'SJW' agendas. More female superhero movies, more black panter movies, and now the new captain america is black.

So curious? How do you think the world gonna view Birds of Prey then? An all girl CBM? That for the time being won’t get no more SJW agenda than that? Or do you think people are gonna accept it and give it a pass cuz well “oh well you see that’s just different”