AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prequel homie. Feige said going forward they’re not going to be so tied to movies being all set in the same time period. You can tell a black widow story about her past

Ok. But why? Why make a prequel Black Widow movie?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
bruh,

I'm saying people acting like a bruce lee set in the MCU would'nt best shyt ever.

Whole reason i read the shang chi comics as a kid was to imagine bruce going one on one with wolverine.
Casual fans complaining about agenda's when all of these characters actually had their own solo comics runs/teamups :gucci:.

A force was a thing,

Shang Chi was a popular solo character, Not on the level of spiderman but more so than Blade ever was.
Black Widow never really had a huge solo run in the comics(some short lived ones here and there) but i imagine that movie is more like agents of the shield the movie. But more so in the vein of the winter soldier movie instead of the tv show. So should be piff if done right. I personally would love to widow, fury, and hawkeye going on some secret agent missions.
marvel's enter the dragon
images

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
The lady avengers moment is gonna piss off so many people in here it's gonna be hilarious. That shyt was completely forced, but it last no more than 2 minutes and it was completely harmless. "THEN WHY DO IT? :damn:" well, because it's fukking harmless and it doesn't take a lot of time from the movie, at all.
100% agree. Not a big deal at all. Kinda cool IMO.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yo, YOU BE WATCHING THAT shyt TOO?:krs:

Homey be getting me hyped with how hype he be getting

“MAAAAAAN LET ME TELL YOU!!!”

I be dying!!!:heh:
He explains the shyt so well, and talks about the shyt like it's literature. Like comics could really be used to teach literature to kids and get them excited about it the way he talks about things.

Daps
I'm almost positive his friend wasnt dusted since his reaction to seeing Peter was so heartfelt. In pretty sure it's just a plothole
I think he was I mean peter remember how New York was getting messed up and his friend still probably remembers making the distraction so idk. His friend wouldn’t even be there if he had got dusted since they were in high school 5 years
Ago

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
He got caught off guard and cats need to stop acting like Stormbringer is an axe he copped from Walmart or some shyt. It can kill Celestials. It's one of the strongest weapons anywhere in Marvel.

Fred.
Thanos was parrying it like it was nothing tho i assume his blade wasnt no wilding cocksucker forged steel breaking caps sheild like that. Adamantium?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok. But why? Why make a prequel Black Widow movie?

Because it’s a character people like and she has stories to be told outside of the avengers. Why not? A black widow spy movie is kind of a no brained. shyt why do an ant man movie? Scarlett Johansson is a much more popular and bankable actor than Paul Rudd but he’s all in the videos. Give it a shot