AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That's exactly what happend

Remember folks....this is Marvel...you don't fukk with Time....Reality...shyt you don't fukk around with the Infinity Gems/Stones period without some kind of consequences

And I feel like we're going to see that in Phase 4
They could say that the stones being used together 3 times within 5 years messed up the fabric of the universe,leading to something that's set up in phase 4.

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Movie was ok. Definitely felt like a 3 hour movie to me, was bored after a while, but it picked up at the end. I hate time travel in most movies/shows too, very rarely is it done well.

I'm not a big comic book movie fan though and this was obviously not a movie for me. Seems like they nailed it with the fan service, and that's great! It's hard to give a satisfying ending to people who have been invested in it for 10 years and they pulled it off.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is a Shang-Chi movie really necessary??? In the case of BW it's like, is this gonna take place in the past? Because if it does cool...but...Widow is not THAT great of a character on her own. And Shang-Chi is a shameless money grab just off the strength that the Chinese will go see it. A superhero movie about shyt their government effectively outlawed over 70 years ago? Shang-Chi is a Tier 3 character at best.
Bruh, I'd pay good money for a Shang-Chi movie. Dude has the best hand-to-hand in the Marvel universe, fight scenes would be worth it alone :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They could say that the stones being used together 3 times within 5 years messed up the fabric of the universe,leading to something that's set up in phase 4.

Also, Steve set up an alternate timeline. According to Bruce, if you do anything in the timeline to alter it, or creates a separate spot. There will be ramifications from that. Just like in comics, you can’t fukk with time

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I get that. It could still be dope, but a cap solo film starring Mackie would be everything. :wow:

I guarantee you a Mackie-led Cap film goes triple wood. He doesn't have the star power.

:stopitslime: It’s funny cause I’m thinking the same thing reading your post.

Why do you nikkas hate women

It was a blatant pander. I'm not mad about it. I laughed. But lesbianas, it deserves all the lil criticism it's gonna get. It was shoehorned in like a mofo.

Me and my girl laughed about it in the theater.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
5 years still happened but the people that got restored from the snap were returned to the exact age when the snap happened. So they were still highschoolers.
A third Parker's class should be 21 the other third shouldbe made of 12 year olds and the last third those that got snapped

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Somone gotta give my homie Robert the Downey some cheeseburgers!

Mad malnurited.

(Did i spell that right??)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ending with Captain America really does fukk up the way they explained the time travel shyt, if he just disappeared and didn't come back then the whole past doesn't change would be plausible at best, now the plotholes with what they did in the past like with Loki and what happened in 2012, basically Thor dark world wouldn't have happened the way it did and neither would Thor Ragnarok. :ohhh:
The way I look at these time travel related issues w/the plot is that they (Russo brothers) comedically gave themselves a loophole by having Bruce and co. discuss Back to the Future and all of the other time travel movies that were riddled with inconsistencies to their plot’s own logic and thus coming to the conclusion that all of them suffer from lapses in logic because it’s dealing with something that even astrophysicists can’t fully explain

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get Falcon becoming Cap btw, he doesnt have any superpowers? Do they inject him with some shyt?