AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bruh I left this movie stanning Thanos something serious. He was giving them nikkas THAT WORK. all while dropping quotables. :wow:

These nikkas had to do everything possible to beat him.

Yes some people say they didn’t like this “timeline” version of Thanos cuz he hadn’t had all the experience of collecting all the stones of the IW Thanos.

But I disagree, I thought this version was better cuz he was more cruel and cerebral and about that murder game.

I loved that part when Scarlet rolled up on him like :pacspit:“yea nicca I been WAITING to give you this fade for what you’ve done to me” and he was like :dahell:“bytch, I don’t even know who you are”

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Yes some people say they didn’t like this “timeline” version of Thanos cuz he hadn’t had all the experience of collecting all the stones of the IW Thanos.

But I disagree, I thought this version was better cuz he was more cruel and cerebral and about that murder game.

I loved that part when Scarlet rolled up on him like :pacspit:“yea nicca I been WAITING to give you this fade for what you’ve done to me” and he was like :dahell:“bytch, I don’t even know who you are”

One of the funniest lines in the movie...too bad he needed that reign of fire stimulus package to bail him out...

Another thing, he spaceship seemed pretty weak, our military probably could have taken it down.....

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
The effects of whatever Steve did basically created 5 different timelines (or at the very least, 1), I doubt they'll go into it. They'll probably just say "everything turned out OK for that alternate reality" :heh:

Nah Cap shyt works perfect for Falcon and Buckys show. What else was there show going to be about, getting bytches and annoying each other ?:russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
"what I did to every planet, the violence the death it was never personal

but this annoying, stubborn planet....I'm gonna enjoy this :demonic:"
rob from Comics Explained said it best..."in marvel comics, people come to earth and get wrecked". :wow:They did a good job of making Thanos strong, he won the first one, got ethered on the run back. :myman:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off first reaction, I’d give it an 8 out of 10. Very entertaining, great payoffs and emotion toward the end but felt like some aspects of the story were sloppy. I think Infinity War was better

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Future Thanos standing toe to toe with Ironman/Thor/Captain America didn't make sense either. He didn't have any of the stones by that time.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Marvel had an amazing run dominating hollywood. But this domination won't last forever. I strongly believe in the future movies they might suffer from the perception of 'SJW' agendas. More female superhero movies, more black panter movies, and now the new captain america is black.
This is the only thing I'm worried about

Is a Black Widow movie really necessary? Is a Shang-Chi movie really necessary??? In the case of BW it's like, is this gonna take place in the past? Because if it does cool...but...Widow is not THAT great of a character on her own. And Shang-Chi is a shameless money grab just off the strength that the Chinese will go see it. A superhero movie about shyt their government effectively outlawed over 70 years ago? Shang-Chi is a Tier 3 character at best.

What the fukk is Phase 4 even going to be about if Thanos is dead? What the fukk are we building towards? The Ultimates??
Future Thanos standing toe to toe with Ironman/Thor/Captain America didn't make sense either. He didn't have any of the stones by that time.
Thanos is an Eternal...even without the Infinity Gauntlet, the only people that should be able to hold their own against him are Thor and Hulk

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Me and my boss bout to watch this shyt again on the SAMSUNG 55in.
:jawalrus:

I suck for this.

Yo my son face timed me and was like. "You watched ut already?!"
:martin:

I said, "nah. Who told you that shyt?!"
:what:

He said "YOU DID!! You text me braggin about it yesterday jerk!!"
:what:

"OOPS!!"
:lintokeup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I LOVE this movie. Tony sacrificing himself was a perfect ending for him, same with widow. Steve got to live his life and get his happy ending.

The first act being contemplative and character driven was perfect and once it went into full back to the future 2 mode, I was hooked. Seeing it again tomorrow so I’ll probably have more thoughts then but I was so impressed and entertained and moved

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
rob from Comics Explained said it best..."in marvel comics, people come to earth and get wrecked". :wow:They did a good job of making Thanos strong, he won the first one, got ethered on the run back. :myman:

Yo, YOU BE WATCHING THAT shyt TOO?:krs:

Homey be getting me hyped with how hype he be getting

“MAAAAAAN LET ME TELL YOU!!!”

I be dying!!!:heh: