AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
for all the “it doesnt work like back to the future” cap comes back JUST like all time travel cliches showing it did work like that for them.

Hulk was WRONG in the beginning and just went “time travel” tah dahhhhhh. Think that was the point. The master sorcerer or whatever only speaks on the stones creating new timelines by being missing ie. Strange not having it for dormammu. They werent sure how it was gonna work.. made jokes “how could you make a plan off a movie” but it DID work like the movies...

I think that was the point... brings movie belief and real life into one for a feel good moment. Their were no rules... and certainly hulk didnt know them or any of them before doing it hence the experiments. shyts going over peoples head.

Also, think its implied that bucky talked with cap about going back. He says hell miss him (cap was only sposed to be gone 5 seconds) and doesnt look suprised when hes gone and seems to know what cap will talk to sam about. They really missed an opportunity for a salute there from buck wich woulda made it more impactful...

When i realized that i wasnt as mad that they had no closure because bucky is done fighting anyway. He dont need the sheild sam does.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You are a fool for sitting through a 3 hour movie knowing you were closed minded and just don’t seem like you like comic book movies that much. Your takeaways are all trivial. You even made up a Scenario were the people in your theater also didn’t like the movie. My nikka I know that didn’t happen or either your whole town has poor taste

Nah playboi, I avoided spoilers and all of that and I've been to every Marvel film on opening day since IM in 08....I enjoy the films, but this was straight up trash compared to Black Panther, IW, Thor 3, GOTG, Avengers 2012, Ant-Man, and even Captain Marvel to an extent who had comparable runtimes and that had to bring pretty crazy source material to the screen. This definitely isn't it chief....

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
cap going back in time means there were two steve rogers...just like when he fought himself. so when he went back it was steve frozen in ice and steve from this movie, the time stream of the people in this movie didn't change. It makes sense. basically going through time creates a new timeline for the person time traveling not a new timeline of like the whole universe.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Felt like this film put some polish on the weaker MCU films (excluding Incredible Hulk). Made me actually want to go back and re-watch Age of Ultron and Dark World

Dark World is the only MCU movie I didn't see. Watched like the first 15 minutes and fell asleep. Probably will revisit now.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
He low key gave Captain Marvel that work too. Yes she stood her ground a bit.... but then he knocked her into Bolivia:russ:

Bruh I left this movie stanning Thanos something serious. He was giving them nikkas THAT WORK. all while dropping quotables. :wow:

These nikkas had to do everything possible to beat him.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It seems like they introduced the multiverse without saying they did it.

Yeah the cap stuff still doesn't make any sense to me:patrice:
That's exactly what happend

Remember folks....this is Marvel...you don't fukk with Time....Reality...shyt you don't fukk around with the Infinity Gems/Stones period without some kind of consequences

And I feel like we're going to see that in Phase 4

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Bruh I left this movie stanning Thanos something serious. He was giving them nikkas THAT WORK. all while dropping quotables. :wow:

These nikkas had to do everything possible to beat him.

Basically told them I am usually all business, but I am going to take pleasure in hurting the Earth....

More bodies should have been caught by Thanos, Cap dying on his shield would be better than him dancing with Peggy imho...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel had an amazing run dominating hollywood. But this domination won't last forever. I strongly believe in the future movies they might suffer from the perception of 'SJW' agendas. More female superhero movies, more black panter movies, and now the new captain america is black.