AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
movie was great. only 2 things I didn't like

1.) The first fight with Thanos. I thought he was setting them up and using the reality stone. disappointed that he went out like that.
2.) It wasn't the same Thanos from IW. Past Thanos didn't have the experience of getting all of the stones and fighting the Avengers in IW. I wanted it to be the *SAME* Thanos and they pick up from there.

Other than that. Loved the movie. No slow parts to me.

Edit: Also people were legit crying/breaking down in my Theater....... I had to hold it in... lol

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This is some angry at the world, and even angrier at your lot in life shyt. It's almost like you went into it still pissed that they made a Capt Marvel movie, why you so mad at females, breh?

Capt. Marvel wasn't bad and didn't have a problem with it...I wish Maria got more shine...

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
movie was great. only 2 things I didn't like

1.) The first fight with Thanos. I thought he was setting them up and using the reality stone. disappointed that he went out like that.
2.) It wasn't the same Thanos from IW. Past Thanos didn't have the experience of getting all of the stones and fighting the Avengers in IW. I wanted it to be the *SAME* Thanos and they pick up from there.

Other than that. Loved the movie. No slow parts to me.

Edit: Also people were legit crying/breaking down in my Theater....... I had to hold it in... lol

Yeah they kinda fumbled with this. The only way it was the "'same" Thanos was that he learned of IW's Thanos' deeds from Nebula. But with that you reach like an upcoming Marvel star

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Okoye was'nt on the battlefield at the time, so it made sense that she shows up with the reinforcements, the same way Rocket was'nt there but he showed up with the Guardians when they rest of the squad got wished back.

Them nikkas used the Dragonballs :bptchallalol:

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
Also does this mean that Steve just went back to get his love-on and ignore all of the shyt he knew like Hydra, Bucky being frozen, etc? Cause that's kinda of a dikk move. The only other explanation I'll accept is that he and Peggy got married, fought Hydra from the inside together and rescued Bucky before he could kill the Starks. Otherwise, that ending is character assassination.

Hopefully the effects of the time rip Cap caused will be explained in Falcons and Bucks show.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It is just how they write these female characters with the agenda in mind, all they need to do is chant "Toxic Masculinity" to make their cypher complete....

Boy, this film was straight up basura and it was as if the writers got the biggest bag of raw they cloud find, sniffed it two seconds, then wrote the screenplay.....

The first act is painful, absolutely dreadful, it just dragged on until with got Don Thanos Corleone picking tomatoes in his garden and getting left swiped by Thor..

2nd Act
5 year gap, sophisticated Hulk, more jokes, Fat Thor, more brooding, let's go time jumping, Killer Hawkeye....

3rd Act
Finally, 3 hours in we wait for the big battle and was absolutely trash save for a few good clips of Thanos putting in work. Go women!!!

Tony does the switcheroo with the Gauntlet he made, snaps Thanos away, death scene way too drawn out...

An incoherent mess, doesn't even crack the top 10 marvel movies....

Edit:
Lastly, two dudes clapped and the whole theater clowned the shyt out of him...

Audience reaction was meh on the way out, but people were actually crying over Widow, blubbering for Iron Man once they realized the snap did him in....

You are a fool for sitting through a 3 hour movie knowing you were closed minded and just don’t seem like you like comic book movies that much. Your takeaways are all trivial. You even made up a Scenario were the people in your theater also didn’t like the movie. My nikka I know that didn’t happen or either your whole town has poor taste

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hopefully the effects of the time rip Cap caused will be explained in Falcons and Bucks show.

The effects of whatever Steve did basically created 5 different timelines (or at the very least, 1), I doubt they'll go into it. They'll probably just say "everything turned out OK for that alternate reality" :heh:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is just how they write these female characters with the agenda in mind, all they need to do is chant "Toxic Masculinity" to make their cypher complete....

:russ: The funny thing you saying this but that scene was a easter egg from the comics pretty much (A force).:ehh:
When Black Panther arrived, sounded like I was at a fukking football game in the theater :whew:

When falcon said "on your left":wow:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The effects of whatever Steve did basically created 5 different timelines (or at the very least, 1), I doubt they'll go into it. They'll probably just say "everything turned out OK for that alternate reality" :heh:

It seems like they introduced the multiverse without saying they did it.

Yeah the cap stuff still doesn't make any sense to me:patrice: