AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
That ending with Captain America really does fukk up the way they explained the time travel shyt, if he just disappeared and didn't come back then the whole past doesn't change would be plausible at best, now the plotholes with what they did in the past like with Loki and what happened in 2012, basically Thor dark world wouldn't have happened the way it did and neither would Thor Ragnarok. :ohhh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought they said the kid Tony helped in IM3 grew up to be Spider-Man?

Nah it's this kid from IM2, he's Peter Parker

acdlgmncfi8uwe3teofq.jpg

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That ending with Captain America really does fukk up the way they explained the time travel shyt, if he just disappeared and didn't come back then the whole past doesn't change would be plausible at best, now the plotholes with what they did in the past like with Loki and what happened in 2012, basically Thor dark world wouldn't have happened the way it did and neither would Thor Ragnarok. :ohhh:
Bruh thank you. After I got home I stayed up to like 3 am thinkiNg about it. I think it makes more sense if he stays in the past and he doesn't come back.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I hate when TV/Movies do this shyt. :scust:

shyt is so fukking lazy. Thrones has done that BS too since they ran out of source material :pachaha:

It is just how they write these female characters with the agenda in mind, all they need to do is chant "Toxic Masculinity" to make their cypher complete....

Boy, this film was straight up basura and it was as if the writers got the biggest bag of raw they cloud find, sniffed it two seconds, then wrote the screenplay.....

The first act is painful, absolutely dreadful, it just dragged on until with got Don Thanos Corleone picking tomatoes in his garden and getting left swiped by Thor..

2nd Act
5 year gap, sophisticated Hulk, more jokes, Fat Thor, more brooding, let's go time jumping, Killer Hawkeye....

3rd Act
Finally, 3 hours in we wait for the big battle and was absolutely trash save for a few good clips of Thanos putting in work. Go women!!!

Tony does the switcheroo with the Gauntlet he made, snaps Thanos away, death scene way too drawn out...

An incoherent mess, doesn't even crack the top 10 marvel movies....

Edit:
Lastly, two dudes clapped and the whole theater clowned the shyt out of him...

Audience reaction was meh on the way out, but people were actually crying over Widow, blubbering for Iron Man once they realized the snap did him in....

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It is just how they write these female characters with the agenda in mind, all they need to do is chant "Toxic Masculinity" to make their cypher complete....

Boy, this film was straight up basura and it was as if the writers got the biggest bag of raw they cloud find, sniffed it two seconds, then wrote the screenplay.....

The first act is painful, absolutely dreadful, it just dragged on until with got Don Thanos Corleone picking tomatoes in his garden and getting left swiped by Thor..

2nd Act
5 year gap, sophisticated Hulk, more jokes, Fat Thor, more brooding, let's go time jumping, Killer Hawkeye....

3rd Act
Finally, 3 hours in we wait for the big battle and was absolutely trash save for a few good clips of Thanos putting in work. Go women!!!

Tony does the switcheroo with the Gauntlet he made, snaps Thanos away, death scene way too drawn out...

Horrible take.

First, if seeing all the women of the MCU band together in the last battle scene bothers you...you have issues. I'm sorry, but I'm not that insecure. Some of y'all nikkas see this nebulous "feminist agenda" lurking around every corner like it's the boogeyman.

Grow up.

Secondly, the first act went by pretty quickly. The second act was longer, and no part of the film "dragged" unless you just don't like character development.

Third, the only incoherence is this confused explanation you offered here. The film had a clear plot motivation, character growth, and meaningful changes.

I'm not sure you were even in the right theater for this film. What film did you actually watch? :bpdahell:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So guys, can you explain why OKoye showed up wit T'Challa and Shuri when she didn't get snapped?

Also does this mean that Steve just went back to get his love-on and ignore all of the shyt he knew like Hydra, Bucky being frozen, etc? Cause that's kinda of a dikk move. The only other explanation I'll accept is that he and Peggy got married, fought Hydra from the inside together and rescued Bucky before he could kill the Starks. Otherwise, that ending is character assassination.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So guys, can you explain why OKoye showed up wit T'Challa and Shuri when she didn't get snapped?

Also does this mean that Steve just went back to get his love-on and ignore all of the shyt he knew like Hydra, Bucky being frozen, etc? Cause that's kinda of a dikk move. The only other explanation I'll accept is that he and Peggy got married, fought Hydra from the inside together and rescued Bucky before he could kill the Starks. Otherwise, that ending is character assassination.

They got Dusted in Wakanda so that might explain it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Okoye was'nt on the battlefield at the time, so it made sense that she shows up with the reinforcements, the same way Rocket was'nt there but he showed up with the Guardians when they rest of the squad got wished back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Horrible take.

First, if seeing all the women of the MCU band together in the last battle scene bothers you...you have issues. I'm sorry, but I'm not that insecure. Some of y'all nikkas see this nebulous "feminist agenda" lurking around every corner like it's the boogeyman.

Grow up.

Secondly, the first act went by pretty quickly. The second act was longer, and no part of the film "dragged" unless you just don't like character development.

Third, the only incoherence is this confused explanation you offered here. The film had a clear plot motivation, character growth, and meaningful changes.

I'm not sure you were even in the right theater for this film. What film did you actually watch? :bpdahell:

Yea.... not trynna be stan war ish.... cuz really I’m off that now.

But if niccas gonna act all mad about a scene with all the women grouping up now, then they better be consistent and shytting on or hating the Birds of Prey movie when you gonna get 2hrs + of those 45 secs of this movie that’s irking you:russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

2nd Act

3rd Act

Edit:
Lastly, two dudes clapped and the whole theater clowned the shyt out of him...

Audience reaction was meh on the way out, but people were actually crying over Widow, blubbering for Iron Man once they realized the snap did him in....
This is some angry at the world, and even angrier at your lot in life shyt. It's almost like you went into it still pissed that they made a Capt Marvel movie, why you so mad at females, breh?

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Horrible take.

Grow up.

Thank you.

When the women connected like Voltron and started wrecking shyt, everybody, and especially the women in my theater, loved it and were going nuts. Why can't they have some fun too?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thank you.

When the women connected like Voltron and started wrecking shyt, everybody, and especially the women in my theater, loved it and were going nuts. Why can't they have some fun too?

Cuz these dudes still wanna grab them by the p*ssy:lolbron:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Horrible take.

Grow up.

That battle scenes was hamfisted and was thrown in there to appease to the ladies, got it, but it was terribly done.

I watched the same film as you, the stakes of the universe are on the line and you got Hulk taking selfies and wearing button ups...

Thor for no reason sinking into depression and turning flabby...da fuk he get flabby if he is a demi-god?

Rhodes still a cripple? He can't get the Vibranium nano tech hookup to repair his body?

The second act with revisting old movies, is just lazy storytelling and no different when television shows have a main character go into a coma and have flashback scenes.

Thanos was underpowered imho....

If you like the lgbtaqudbdksjhejwbs and feminist agenda injected into your movies...go for it...