AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I’m still excited to see it but the y’all mentioning so much of this representation stuff is making me:patrice:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Packed theater 10:30pm Imax screening. And I actually got a good seat cuz somebody cancelled last minute last night when I ordered my ticket.

:blessed:

Man, the two things I wanted to see more than anything and thought would happen in this movie were:

1. Cap lifting Mjolnir
2. An X-Men Easter Egg

One outta two ain't bad, lol.

But I swear, as soon as Thor got Mjolnir back when he went to Asgard, I knew what the climactic scene of the movie was gonna involve. I been waiting to see Cap lift that damn hammer for damn near 7 years and Marvel came thru.

:wow:

But so much shyt happened in this film I feel like on a rewatch you're gonna damn near have to take notes. I had a ton of questions but the only one I can remember now was me laughing and thinking if Ned is supposed to be this whiz kid computer genius, why the fukk is that nikka still in high school after 5 years?

:deadrose:
What X-Men Easter Egg?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, we want representation for black folk, cool, why a short scene with females teaming up gotta be an agenda?!
I don't get how anyone can get mad at that, was dope as shyt - I literally said out loud "Oh these bytches bout to go in:banderas:!"
Like anything, it depends how it’s done. Most times Hollywood does things for the sake of representation it’s trash:hubie:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Remember when the airport scene was the craziest scene in the entire MCU brehs?

Look how far we’ve come in such a short time :mjcry:
Airport scene wasn't impressive at all to me because you knew everyone was holding back and wouldn't kill each other