AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Real talk, we want representation for black folk, cool, why a short scene with females teaming up gotta be an agenda?!
I don't get how anyone can get mad at that, was dope as shyt - I literally said out loud "Oh these bytches bout to go in:banderas:!"
The problem with it was that it was forced and unsubtle.

The female team up in infinity war was better handled

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since captain America was future trunks and changing the future stark should've told his dad about him and prevented their deaths

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Thanos was kicking ass w/o the gauntlet because Strange wasnt there. He put in most of the work and Mantis held Thanos down. They didnt show up towards the end of the fight...by that time Thanos was squaded up.
yeah dr strange with his full range of abilities is overpowered as fukk. He's no joke considering the shyt he faces down

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
These no p*ssy getting nikkas hate women so much they ready to throw the whole movie away for like a 10 second shot.

They act like marvel going to announce a all women team up movie or something.
I hate Captain Marvel because she's completely forced and doesn't warrant the fanfare, I also hated Black Widow but she been a part of the MCU for a long time now. No one hates Scarlet Witch or the Dora Milaje because they've earned their status. I get why she wasn't in the final fight but Black Widow not being a part of the big "girl power" fight sequence(that was only a few secs so these dudes need to calm down) was a missed opportunity imo.
The female team up while it felt forced is a nod to Aforce which started a bit for this whole agenda push at marvel.

And Sam being cap, old Steve, professor hulk all comic influenced.
BTW on Twitter some of the same ones screaming girl power with the team up against Thanos aren't too happy with Sam being the new Cap:mjpls:, and that's why I don't fight for white female superheroes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Since captain America was future trunks and changing the future stark should've told his dad about him and prevented their deaths
He prolly did, the problem is the movie explained the changing the past doesn't change the future, it just creates an alternate timeline.
The only plothole was how old cap was there waiting for them at the end.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
8/10. Good movie. Loved how Tony went out. Perfect line to end it. Also loved Thor in this whole movie. I did wish he would be a tad more serious in scenes, but overall Hemsworth is hilarious.

Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of time travel in movies that dont explicitly revolve around time travel. Just adds too many plot holes imo.

I also didn't like Cap using Thors hammer so efficiently. Seemed way too convenient and fan servicey. Like he called down lightning :stopitslime:.

The girl power scene was way too much pandering for me as well. Just OD.

And I dont like Captain Marvels excuse to be away for the whole movie. Way too strong to not be front and center.

But overall the payoff of the final battle was great. Idk where marvel goes from here

Yeah Cap holding the hammer was good and dope but calling the lightning was an absolute cyse.

The female scene didn't bother me at all but the blatant pandering was :skip: . Trying too hard for no reason.

Mufukkas having soliloquys in the middle of battles gotta stop too.

Still mad they killed Tony

4/5 for me. Nice end to the Infinity Saga.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Everybody that got snapped didn't age five years. For everybody else, five years passed, but for the ones who got snapped, dying and coming back was instantaneous. Thats why it makes sense that Peter is still in highschool. He even told Tony that he remembers turning into dust then waking up next to Strange and Strange basically rushing them to go help Tony.