AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Same here. I was sitting right behind a few black women and they went bannanas when Shuri showed up and at the femme fatale estrogen scene.

And I ain't mad at them either. For one, I thought it was a dope scene building off the Infinity War female team up. And two, I'm all for people other than straight white men getting to be represented for a change.

It's an agenda to have a bunch of women or gay people have 10 seconds of screen time exposure but 9 flicks featuring white dudes named Chris as the saviors of the world is par for the course though, huh? :mjlol:

These no p*ssy getting nikkas hate women so much they ready to throw the whole movie away for like a 10 second shot.

They act like marvel going to announce a all women team up movie or something.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Then proceeds to sttruggle against depleted Thanos who is a family man.
I wish OG thor who took Thanos's head off was still around at the end.
We needed that thor for the movie, not joker thor

Jokey Thor and Goofy Hulk these last few movies have been disappointing

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It’s only two timelines now....where they lost to Thanos, and the one where they went back in time. Loki is definitely dead now.....on 2nd thought...meh. It probably does set up the Loki show.
They were VERY specific in the telling

"If you go in the past, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE FUTURE... it is NOT back to the future style... If you go back in the past, YOU WILL CREATE A NEW FUTURE IN THAT TIME, BUT RETURN TO YOUR TIME UNTOUCHED"

Maaaaaaaaaaaan they went back and changed about 50 things... then went back after going back to get ANOTHER tessaract...

so loki took one, which couldn't change future 1... so he branched off in his own timeline... so they go back in a third timeline and get the one from the 70s.... which doesn't change the fact that loki's one was took... which still doesn't change anything in the original

so cap puts it back in the 70s..... but ummmmmm.... what about the timeline he creates by staying... even peggy knowing is a change... so that would splinter

and then he grows old which directly leads to him in the same timeline, which should be a different timeline, but isn't somehow... he's changed his entire story, yet appears in the future that should never change, only splinter

fukk time travel movies breh... that's where they fukked up at... you got a goddamn time stone... bust that joint and go back... what in the fukk

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
thor lookin like his breh volstagg with that belly
Volstagg-Marvel-Comics-Thor.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
These no p*ssy getting nikkas hate women so much they ready to throw the whole movie away for like a 10 second shot.

It’s possible . They could do the A Force, which is an all female team in the comics.

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
Beyond useless. Easily the worst casting they’ve ever made for a main character. And her Carol Brady wig had me dying. I know Cap Marv has short hair in the comics, but damn! :deadrose:

I like that they didn't let her take over the movie/defeat of Thanos as was possibly expected, she saved the day as much as was needed.

I think with her solo movie and this one combined I'm generally underwhelmed with the character and I'd say that's on Brie Larson. And I got excited at first when I saw the short hair, comic character looks the best with that cut but that wig was too obvious - she should've committed and cut that hair like Scarlet J did, lol!

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Movie was near perfect except the whole time travel shyt. It is good when you don't try to go deep into trying to figure the shyt out.

But a breh was crying tears :mjcry:

The axe murderer

Daps
I like that they didn't let her take over the movie/defeat of Thanos as was possibly expected, she saved the day as much as was needed.

I think with her solo movie and this one combined I'm generally underwhelmed with the character and I'd say that's on Brie Larson. And I got excited at first when I saw the short hair, comic character looks the best with that cut but that wig was too obvious - she should've committed and cut that hair like Scarlet J did, lol!
I mean I like the cap marvel movie but she was just introduced so taking out thanos would be wack. In the next big crossover event she will be the key since she the most powerful now

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
If he be worthy :wow:

He put in that work he was hitting Thanos with crazy combos.

Even his comments during the battle when he told Spidey Queens I got this. I walked away from the movie saying see Brooklyn really is the center of the universe and makes all things possible :russ:.

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
The lady avengers moment is gonna piss off so many people in here it's gonna be hilarious. That shyt was completely forced, but it last no more than 2 minutes and it was completely harmless. "THEN WHY DO IT? :damn:" well, because it's fukking harmless and it doesn't take a lot of time from the movie, at all.

Same here. I was sitting right behind a few black women and they went bannanas when Shuri showed up and at the femme fatale estrogen scene.

And I ain't mad at them either. For one, I thought it was a dope scene building off the Infinity War female team up. And two, I'm all for people other than straight white men getting to be represented for a change.

It's an agenda to have a bunch of women or gay people have 10 seconds of screen time exposure but 9 flicks featuring white dudes named Chris as the saviors of the world is par for the course though, huh? :mjlol:

Real talk, we want representation for black folk, cool, why a short scene with females teaming up gotta be an agenda?!
I don't get how anyone can get mad at that, was dope as shyt - I literally said out loud "Oh these bytches bout to go in:banderas:!"

The axe murderer

Daps
Real talk, we want representation for black folk, cool, why a short scene with females teaming up gotta be an agenda?!
I don't get how anyone can get mad at that, was dope as shyt - I literally said out loud "Oh these bytches bout to go in:banderas:!"
shyt I was like 'A force up in this hoe'

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He put in that work he was hitting Thanos with crazy combos.

Even his comments during the battle when he told Spidey Queens I got this. I walked away from the movie saying see Brooklyn really is the center of the universe and makes all things possible :russ:.
"...spread love its the Brooklyn way" - Steve Rogers aka America's Ass