AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Cap should have made the sacrifice instead of Tony. Cap is more beloved by the fans and it would have cemented him as the goat comic book movie Hero.

Nah, that's not his arc. Tony was the self-centred one who eventually became someone who gave up everything to save everyone. Cap was the relentlessly selfless hero who gave up his righteous warring to be at peace by recognising duty couldn't all be his and became ordinary and without interference.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gonna catch that work just like that Purple nikka and his peoples did :ufdup:

I hope:mjcry:
nah all y'all gonna end up like black widow.
I4tsnpP.png

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
this was a terrible movie.
Its the first real misstep and collasal failure IMHO.
The way they had Ant-Man come in and Stark just take over Pym's research was ridiculous.
If anything the first part should have been Ant-Man going back in time with a few avengers and trying to work with young pym.
The shyt with the first avengers movie was fan service.
russo's calling back Civil War was nice, but the whole movie felt like fan service and that was a major disappointment.

The killing of people's whose contracts were over was so predictable and lame story wise for no reason.
Just very disappointing movie

Someone tell me why thor was able to damn near kill Thanos who had a completed gauntlet, but couldn't stop or even put up an adequate fight against a Thanos without it.

the point of this movie was to be fan service for ppl who went on this ride a decade. They has to end the Tony astark and Cap story arc.

Thor has a beer belly and hadnt fought in 5 years.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Falcon getting Caps shield
and Valkyrie being made ruler of washed up Asgard seemed very :mjpls:

I know Falcon gets to be Captain America in the comics but it came off very :mjpls:ish to me. Like Bucky was all "Go on lil buddy. You people can get a chance now".
Might as well patted him on the head too.:sas2:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The biggest surprise overall though for me was seeing Alexander Pierce return. Mainly for the fact that I thought Robert Redford had pretty much retired from acting. That movie he put out last year was supposed to be his last.

they filmed this years ago