AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plot hole, but how is it gamora could come back after the soul exchange but they couldnt time travel and bring back the past black widow.... hmmm......
Present day Gamora didn't come back, just as Loki didn't come back or Natasha or Vision. Their deaths were final and couldn't be reversed through a click of the fingers like the others.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Movie was borderline garbage. Should be titled Avengers: The recap. Honestly felt they were trolling. Seriously was on the verge of sleep multiple times before the last 45 minutes and even the final action sequence wasn't enough. Pluses on more Thanos quasi-philosophical s*** talking and that's about it.

2/5. If you're big on Marvel movies see it if not I'd recommend waiting a month or two for a crispy rip.

Black Widow character is absolute trash in all these movies so I was :blessed: when she got offed for the stone. If only there was a sensible way to make Hawkeye join her :francis:
And I thought I was crazy... that's exactly how I felt... First 2:15 I could have seriously slept through.. Boy was I fighting sleep... I couldn't even really believe that "lets go back to the old movies and do the 'hide from ourselves' time travel trope again"

The last battle was the only redeeming thing... But it was damn near the ONLY battle... And for it being the only battle, it wasn't enough... at all

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
this was a terrible movie.
Its the first real misstep and collasal failure IMHO.
The way they had Ant-Man come in and Stark just take over Pym's research was ridiculous.
If anything the first part should have been Ant-Man going back in time with a few avengers and trying to work with young pym.
The shyt with the first avengers movie was fan service.
russo's calling back Civil War was nice, but the whole movie felt like fan service and that was a major disappointment.

The killing of people's whose contracts were over was so predictable and lame story wise for no reason.
Just very disappointing movie

Someone tell me why thor was able to damn near kill Thanos who had a completed gauntlet, but couldn't stop or even put up an adequate fight against a Thanos without it.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I understood it when I first saw it but I just wondered why Tony wouldn’t go through with the plan if he told him? But it’s a moot point. It felt like it was Tony’s destiny to defeat Thanos

His child.

Knowing Tony, he would have tried to have thought of a way that would keep him alive. Like a super gamma-proof gauntlet/suit

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Only real complaint at the moment is how they used the infinity stones. Once it's in your possession you can use it's power if you are compatible. No gestures needed.
first movie you couldn't even hold the stone... might kill you... thanos was the first being in the universe strong enough to wield TWO.... whole GOTG gang had to link up to hold ONE

now everybody passing them around and using the shyt, with infinite knowledge of how to get exactly what you want, per snap..... with noooooooooooooo problems

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Just got out. It was good, def went for an emotional finish which was fitting. Pissed we never got Hulk going full Hulk though, although handling the gauntlet I guess was that moment? They could have given him Captain Marvels ending powering through the army with the gauntlet and putting hands on Thanos though, I would have preferred that. Overall it was very good tho, but I may have liked Infinity War better?
yea, i had a issue with that too, that ass whoopin thanos gave hulk shook the theater and went viral. even hulk showing up to older thanos in the dam suit was crazy, at least give us hulk busting in and dropping some fops on thanos before capt marvel chokehold him.

i kinda liked infinity war a bit better too, but this was basically the ending of infinity war if was a 6 hour movie. i felt the writers went away from the way it should have been done to defeat thanos, which was make all 6 infinity stones work against him, but i think they felt that way wouldnt go well with the audience, so they went the go back in time way. and also there is no adam warlock they introduced so they went away from the comics to give this one an ending.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Cap returned the Tesseract back to the 70's.... therefore the events in 2012 still happened. Loki is still alive.

It’s only two timelines now....where they lost to Thanos, and the one where they went back in time. Loki is definitely dead now.....on 2nd thought...meh. It probably does set up the Loki show.

Last edited: