AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Yo.....can someone explain now in Infinity war how Thanos knew who Tony was?

Thanos is generally very intelligent and aware and if he was getting visions like Tony was he probably put two and two together.

And also, the bomb that Tony carried through the rift in Avengers 1 had the Stark logo on it, same way the bomb that Wanda/Pietro saw had his logo too

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Oh and I kinda like when all the women was like
images

:dead:. What the fukk does Mantis do out there?:heh:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Marvel just wants to throw just any main villain out. Next one has to be much better than Thanos on a larger scale so I’m not expecting to hear about that for awhile as the build up towards Thanos took a minute.
You can't just tease out the new shyt now. This whole movie is about "closure" and the finality of actions. It was important to keep it like that.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Does some one wanna take a crack at explaining old cap at the end. I thought I was ok with it just until I started thinking about it.

He seemingly Comes back from.the past, presumably staying to long and aging, but it doesn't seem like he used the time portal to get back ?
He knew where they would be on that day since he already lived it.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You can't just tease out the new shyt now. This whole movie is about "closure" and the finality of actions. It was important to keep it like that.

I agree with you for sure. It’s definitely going to be awhile before we see another major villain. I’m just hoping he’ll be more epic than Thanos.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Movie was borderline garbage. Should be titled Avengers: The recap. Honestly felt they were trolling. Seriously was on the verge of sleep multiple times before the last 45 minutes and even the final action sequence wasn't enough. Pluses on more Thanos quasi-philosophical s*** talking and that's about it.

2/5. If you're big on Marvel movies see it if not I'd recommend waiting a month or two for a crispy rip.

Black Widow character is absolute trash in all these movies so I was :blessed: when she got offed for the stone. If only there was a sensible way to make Hawkeye join her :francis:

:dead:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I agree with you for sure. It’s definitely going to be awhile before we see another major villain. I’m just hoping he’ll be more epic than Thanos.
They've said that they very likely are never going to do an Infinity War level thing again, each phase is going to be a little more self contained (a not insignificant reason being all these contracts cost a shytload). :ehh:

We'll see how it works.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I felt like they made Thor :flabbynsick: so Thanos could wreck him in the end, he could've been more formidable. Also Thanos seemed surprisingly stronger than without the gauntlet

:mjlol: at Dark World of all movies being one of the more referenced ones

Cap and Tony's conclusions were great, as were their last stands

That girl power shot was :ld: but it's kinda screwy that BW wasn't there (I get why, it's just how I feel). Also Pepper suiting up was out of the blue (I know it was foreshadowed but still)

Was surprised at the state of the world. This'll be weird to say but I expected more...calmness. More functionality and grief being more with the people than in the landscape.

I'd watch it again

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
They've said that they very likely are never going to do an Infinity War level thing again, each phase is going to be a little more self contained (a not insignificant reason being all these contracts cost a shytload). :ehh:

We'll see how it works.

I’m definitely intrigued on how things will go from here on out. Especially now since now All Marvel characters are under one umbrella.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This has to be the peak for marvel? This can never be topped.

Everybody agree or no?
A lot of people on Twitter are saying that IW was the better film and I agree, even though I think this was a great way to wrap up the 10yr journey.
Why is Thanos so weak without infinity gauntlet, tho? :francis:
Are you serious? He was fukking everyone up without it.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Plot hole, but how is it gamora could come back after the soul exchange but they couldnt time travel and bring back the past black widow.... hmmm......

Not really a plothole. They wanted to bring back their BW not a BW. Obviously they coulda pulled one out from she sacrificed herself but that's some weird self serving shyt.