AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
All the women at my theater are hype as shyt when the ladies squared up :russ:

I ain’t mad at em :russ:

Same here. I was sitting right behind a few black women and they went bannanas when Shuri showed up and at the femme fatale estrogen scene.

And I ain't mad at them either. For one, I thought it was a dope scene building off the Infinity War female team up. And two, I'm all for people other than straight white men getting to be represented for a change.

It's an agenda to have a bunch of women or gay people have 10 seconds of screen time exposure but 9 flicks featuring white dudes named Chris as the saviors of the world is par for the course though, huh? :mjlol:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I can sum up this movie in one word: Sacrifice. I honestly wasn’t expecting this much of it in this. I wonder if Dr. Strange knew Tony had to die when he surrendered the stone the first time or more like why didn’t he tell him beforehand?

“If I told you, then it wouldn’t happen”

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
“If I told you, then it wouldn’t happen”

I understood it when I first saw it but I just wondered why Tony wouldn’t go through with the plan if he told him? But it’s a moot point. It felt like it was Tony’s destiny to defeat Thanos

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Same here. I was sitting right behind a few black women and they went bannanas when Shuri showed up and at the femme fatale estrogen scene.

And I ain't mad at them either. For one, I thought it was a dope scene building off the Infinity War female team up. And two, I'm all for people other than straight white men getting to be represented for a change.

It's an agenda to have a bunch of women or gay people have 10 seconds of screen time exposure but 9 flicks featuring white dudes named Chris as the saviors of the world is par for the course though, huh? :mjlol:
Facts :russ:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Just pandering to the feminist and fakkit elements, I guess that is progressive....

Sorry they can't go back in time and make the characters written decades ago into whatever agenda poster child that needs to be pushed...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I still can't believe Thor was :flabbynsick: the entire movie. lol

Everyone in the theatre lost it when Captain America caught Thors hammer.
That final fight scene was nuts. That shyt showed how truly strong Thanos really was.
How awesome was the blade?