AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only real complaint at the moment is how they used the infinity stones. Once it's in your possession you can use it's power if you are compatible. No gestures needed.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm really interested in seeing what they are going to do for the future films with this 5 year time skip. Feels like Far From Home has to begin as some kind of field trip for all snapped kids or something. There is a bunch of storytelling juice to wring out of this snapped shyt, even though Thanos is gone.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Magnus.... then:ld:

Mmm...I still don’t see it. He just isn’t compelling enough. He’s not a villain that would strike fear to an Avengers team.

I would say a villain like the Marquee of Death. Now that is scary motherfcuker. He’s too powerful for the MCU but he’s the type of villain that would raise the stakes dramatically. Someone whom is more sinister than Thanos.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Can you list all of potential Marvel’s Cinematic Universe antagonists?
michael korvac as breh said.
kang the conqueror
beyonder secret wars probably bringing the x men to this universe for his contest.
Galactus
the annihilation wave
the skrulls secret invasion seed plantes with capt marvel
the fear serpent thor
gor the god butcher thor
cancerverse
more celestials
surtur may still be around
goblin
high evolutionary

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
He 3 on 1'ed the Damn Avengers. No shame in clocking her powered by infinity energy ass with a power up. I think they did a great job of showing his raw strength.

Felt it was too short, we really didn't get to see Thanos put in any real work as the scenes were cut too quickly....

Didn't like the agenda push of the girl power scene which was corny and the dude in the therapy group....

fukking Disney....

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't Adam Warlock more powerful than Thanos? And didn't he kill Thanos in the comics? Why wouldn't he be a good villain? And Gunn already teased him in Guardians, so aren't they going to introduce him soon?

Daps
With the Guardians being the current flag ship franchise of the MCU now that Cap and Tony are gone, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Galactus is gonna end up being the new big bad threat in Phase 4. They've gone all in on the galactic side with Captain Marvel and Thor joining the squad.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
With the Guardians being the current flag ship franchise of the MCU now that Cap and Tony are gone, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Galactus is gonna end up being the new big bad threat in Phase 4. They've gone all in on the galactic side with Captain Marvel and Thor joining the squad.

GOTG and Thor 3 are the only films that felt like a true Marvel film....

Daps
Felt it was too short, we really didn't get to see Thanos put in any real work as the scenes were cut too quickly....

Didn't like the agenda push of the girl power scene which was corny and the dude in the therapy group....

fukking Disney....

I knew the internetz wasn't gonna like that.

:mjgrin:

Let the alt-right snowflake tears begin!

:blessed:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

I would think that is the more likely choice. The next villain has to be way bigger than Thanos in terms of Universal Threat.