AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So I was thinking the whole time when CM dipped early she was gonna come back talking about Galactus, but she said nothing about the space rifts/earthquakes she previously mentioned. So maybe a possible tie in with Phoenix or maybe Loki fukked up the timeline? This was what the Grand Mystic talks about the Banner. Post film high talks.
Okeye was talking of earthquakes.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Time to start the rebuild with the next Spiderman film.

From what I read in the non spoiler thread, the next Spider-Man film is still a part of Phase 3. So it’s leads me to wonder whom will start off Phase 4. And will there be another Avengers team?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can you list all of potential Marvel’s Cinematic Universe antagonists?

they'll play it safe

silver surfer/galactus avengers
kang the conquerer avengers
the beyonder - avengers. . <<<< he won't arrive for awhile
dr.doom . . . - avengers or most likely fantastic 4
supreme intelligence . .-captain marvel sequel most likely
Annihilus - avengers or fantastic 4
apocalypse - x-men/avengers team up
Queen Veranke - queen of skrulls if they still wanted to use secret invasion doubtful though
Norman/Goblin - he probably will stick to spiderman he could be an enemy to the avengers but ehh
Dormamu - we already know hes coming from previous dr.strange film
Onslaught - we can dream but this won't happen for a lonnnnnnnnnng whileee

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Thanos second snap plan actuall made a lot more sense than his first.
No it didn’t. His plans sucked. Now Thanos and his ragtag losers have been ripped from the universe down to the atom.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Movie was borderline garbage. Should be titled Avengers: The recap. Honestly felt they were trolling. Seriously was on the verge of sleep multiple times before the last 45 minutes and even the final action sequence wasn't enough. Pluses on more Thanos quasi-philosophical s*** talking and that's about it.

2/5. If you're big on Marvel movies see it if not I'd recommend waiting a month or two for a crispy rip.

Black Widow character is absolute trash in all these movies so I was :blessed: when she got offed for the stone. If only there was a sensible way to make Hawkeye join her :francis: