AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Alot of people sleep on Micheal Korvac he's stronger than thanos and he's originally human :wow: gave the avengers and GOT and Nova that work only reason he lost was because his ex girl was scared of him so he went into space and sealed himself away :wow:
Can you list all of potential Marvel’s Cinematic Universe antagonists?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
lol was anybody at the ones yall went to crying? I had this grown white man crying his heart out next to me when iron man died . . I'm like :dwillhuh: nikka sniffling and shyt wiping his eyes with his shirt :mjlol:

but than again thats why I go opening day for shyt like that :russ:

opening day has the most emotional crowd lol
I ain't even gonna front. I did a few times. No outright boo hoo'n but yeah I cried and I didn't even think I cared that much. If any of my favs on GoT die I will be a mess. SMH

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It'll be hard to top this era, but the timing is perfect with all the Fox properties added to the roster.
The only thing I think is bitter-sweet is that Stan is not here to see his images come to life. I understand that the business had to be chopped up back in the 90s for financial reasons but it’s fantastic to have all these different organizations finding a unified voice.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Great ass movie.

Who was the other young boy and the other people at the funeral before they showed Captain Marvel and Fury?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That 3rd act final battle.. from the moment Ironman, Cap, and Thor pulled up on Thanos on through RDJ's death scene.... was probably the GOAT single hour of comic book fan service ever. I wasn't sad or emotional about Tony dying or the fallout of everything; I kinda felt at peace, and content. Like seeing an athlete retire at just the right time, still on top and before he gets too flabby. Like Usain Bolt in the last Olympics when he still won that shyt but you could tell father time was catching up on him. That's how I felt about RDJ.

That said, halfway through the movie I said to myself that Infinity War was better. Granted, that's contingent on how invested you were in the older MCU movies and the lingering character subplots, bc this movie made a point to bring closure to a lot of ish outside of what was setup in Infinity War. Thor meeting his mom, Tony meeting his dad, Steve seeing his chick, Hawkeye's entire existence... personally, I didn't really come into the movie caring about any of that, so those scenes and anything with Ant-Man kinda dragged a bit for me.

I think this was the most charismatic they've made Rhodey,,, like ever. He was great with the jokes and when they had Carol wish him well specifically during the hologram meeting, I was surprised they'd give any subtlety to those two being an item in the comics.

The moment between Sam and old Cap was touching, although since Sam has had limited screen time since Civil War, I don't think the build up/weight of it is what it could've been. Still, it adds intrigue to this Sam and Bucky show though.

Black Panther had a cool lil action sequence and nice nod by having him be the first of the un-dusted heroes to appear for the audience applause, but otherwise he didn't really do much. Not that I expected much since this was about Cap/IM/Thor

Black Widow... :manny:

All in all, I found it a fitting end to the MCU phase (or RDJ) era, I thought they stuck the landing. I actually felt a bit burnt out afterwards. Still, it'll be interesting what is revealed in comic con as far as what they have mapped out next (past what's already been revealed).

Props to RDJ for turning his life around giving us a dope movie character straight from the funny pages

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
This time travel shyt really doesn't make sense because if you look at it Captain America could have stopped the first snap from happening since he was back in time, so it really is his fault people are dead, sitting on his virgin American ass being a p*ssy wipped simp.

These time travel plotholes are going to ruin this film over time.