AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I see why a lot of y'all prefer IW now. This was a good movie but not great like IW.

The second-half of the movie was the most interesting. They gave Thanos a good 20 minutes of screen time. Maybe this has been asked/answered but why didn't Nebula tell Clint and Nat that someone had to die in order to get the Soul Stone?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Great ass movie.

Who was the other young boy and the other people at the funeral before they showed Captain Marvel and Fury?

That was that annoying little fukkboi from IM 3

Ooooooh! Ok! I came in here to ask the same question, but that made sense.

Man..... I’m speechless..... I’m definitely gonna have to see this a few more times. Amazing movie in my opinion

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see why a lot of y'all prefer IW now. This was a good movie but not great like IW.

The second-half of the movie was the most interesting. They gave Thanos a good 20 minutes of screen time. Maybe this has been asked/answered but why didn't Nebula tell Clint and Nat that someone had to die in order to get the Soul Stone?

I honestly think they both knew...:francis: but I also don't think nebula knew the catch of how to GET the stone exactly...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
So I was thinking the whole time when CM dipped early she was gonna come back talking about Galactus, but she said nothing about the space rifts/earthquakes she previously mentioned. So maybe a possible tie in with Phoenix or maybe Loki fukked up the timeline? This was what the Grand Mystic talks about the Banner. Post film high talks.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Ooooooh! Ok! I came in here to ask the same question, but that made sense.

Man..... I’m speechless..... I’m definitely gonna have to see this a few more times. Amazing movie in my opinion

I agree! I'm definitely gonna see it a bunch of times like I did Black Panther and Infinity Wars.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
8/10. Good movie. Loved how Tony went out. Perfect line to end it. Also loved Thor in this whole movie. I did wish he would be a tad more serious in scenes, but overall Hemsworth is hilarious.

Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of time travel in movies that dont explicitly revolve around time travel. Just adds too many plot holes imo.

I also didn't like Cap using Thors hammer so efficiently. Seemed way too convenient and fan servicey. Like he called down lightning :stopitslime:.

The girl power scene was way too much pandering for me as well. Just OD.

And I dont like Captain Marvels excuse to be away for the whole movie. Way too strong to not be front and center.

But overall the payoff of the final battle was great. Idk where marvel goes from here

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I really didn't like was fat Thor. Funny at 1st but I was not expecting him to be fat the whole movie.

I don't even try to make sense of time travel flicks. That shyt makes my head hurt after a while lol