AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

I have never spoken to someone who outright dislikes Stark, no hyperbole. They range from loving the character to indifference at worst.

So I'm not saying you two aren't legit, I'm just saying it's highly unusual. :MJ100_:

And I don't fukk with y'all like that no mo. :DourMJ:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I hope they kill Hulk next. But the way they play him death would be better than whatever the fukk he's doing.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have never spoken to someone who outright dislikes Stark, no hyperbole. They range from loving the character to indifference at worst.

So I'm not saying you two aren't legit, I'm just saying it's highly unusual. :MJ100_:

And I don't fukk with y'all like that no mo. :DourMJ:
Breh I don't fukk with Tony Stark.

Every iron Man movie is him going back and fixing a problem he caused.:scust:

Then because he was feeling some type of way this dude made Ultron. Who dropped a country from orbit.:francis:

Instead of going "Yo guys I fukked up." :francis:

This dude then goes on to say superheroes can't be trusted with their own judgement. And we should all sign the sokovia accords. Like he didn't make the murder bot that dropped sokovia in the first place.:stopitslime:

Then proceeds to fight captain America over the shyt and throw his teammates in jail.:gucci:

And the first thing he does when he get back in endgame is bytch about how cap wasn't there. Like nikka YOU made him a fugitive. He gave you a emergency phone and YOU didn't call.:comeon:

fukk Tony Stark. I clapped at his funeral. Dude was a terrible friend.:martin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Then because he was feeling some type of way this dude made Ultron. Who dropped a country from orbit.:francis:

This dude then goes on to say superheroes can't be trusted with their own judgement. And we should all sign the sokovia accords. Like he didn't make the murder bot that dropped sokovia in the first place.:stopitslime:

Then proceeds to fight captain America over the shyt and throw his teammates in jail.:gucci:

And the first thing he does when he get back in endgame is bytch about how cap wasn't there. Like nikka YOU made him a fugitive. He gave you a emergency phone and YOU didn't call.:comeon:

@Ironman
He low key spoke facts right here. :huhldup:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Ironman
He left out cap not telling him that Bucky beat and strangled his folks and then saw the video while standing next to the guy who did it while cap was right there too :francis:. I gotta agree with him on the big murder bot that dropped a city onto the world and the whole sokovia accords though

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He left out cap not telling him that Bucky beat and strangled his folks and then saw the video while standing next to the guy who did it while cap was right there too :francis:. I gotta agree with him on the big murder bot that dropped a city onto the world and the whole sokovia accords though
Cap knew that his parents were killed by Hydra, who didn't know it was Bucky specifically though.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

MPbX6OD_d.jpg

you ain't gotta kill him twice like thanos did vision:damn:
Shat on man's grave :damn:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
@Ironman
I gotta admit him destroying his suits at the end of ironman 3 like he didn't get mollywhopped by some attack helicopters and an alien invasion isn't coming
full

He the one who created ultron who destroyed sokovia and almost destroyed the world but his friends are the ones that end up in jail
full

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One of the funniest and just things that came out of the Endgame shyt is....

For so long (still even now)

Some folks love to do this “oh there goes the 5 Marvel stan” shyt:beli:
When in really it was 12 all along:heh:

(2 were low key shadows... and the hints been out there for years but I won’t reveal them.... that’s their call)

But now there’s like 80 or more Marvel Stans and growing :umad:

This next phase gonna be amazing :mjlit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

This would lead to so many questions.

How the fukk did Tony get back from Space? :mindblown:

How does Clint get the Soul Stone? Why is he suddenly sad? :russ:

Thor talks to no-one for a while, then gets his hammer back:leon:
Does Rocket get edited out too - being that he is a rac00n, but he is voiced by a White guy.:jbhmm:
Cap doesn't hear 'On your left' or see T'challa, Shuri and Okoye.:mjcry:

Thanos' ship suddenly breaks apart for no reason at all :pachaha:
After defeating Thanos, Tony just gets hugged by Spider-man and dies. :lolbron:

Fucc it - #ReleaseTheTylerCut :mjlol:

Reminds me of when someone said they fast forwarded through all the parts with white people on "The Wire". :dead:

Fred.