2fmk54.jpg

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I don't fukk with Tony Stark.

Every iron Man movie is him going back and fixing a problem he caused.:scust:

Then because he was feeling some type of way this dude made Ultron. Who dropped a country from orbit.:francis:

Instead of going "Yo guys I fukked up." :francis:

This dude then goes on to say superheroes can't be trusted with their own judgement. And we should all sign the sokovia accords. Like he didn't make the murder bot that dropped sokovia in the first place.:stopitslime:

Then proceeds to fight captain America over the shyt and throw his teammates in jail.:gucci:

And the first thing he does when he get back in endgame is bytch about how cap wasn't there. Like nikka YOU made him a fugitive. He gave you a emergency phone and YOU didn't call.:comeon:

fukk Tony Stark. I clapped at his funeral. Dude was a terrible friend.:martin:
he didnt make ultron, it was an accident wasnt it?

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just realized that Bree Larsen's off screen shenanigans were all fabricated by the marvel production team/writers/producers.

She's supposed to be a bytch.

And the Don Cheadle/Thor/B.L. promotional charades was all a ploy to extend that notion.

Damn was i naive to think she was a real bytch.

Now i actually may have to pay a viewing visit to Cap Marv.

Have you read the comics? Cap and the Avengers let her get married off and brainwashed :russ::francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Have you read the comics? Cap and the Avengers let her get married off and brainwashed :russ::francis:
That was the worst written avengers story I've ever seen.
They let her get raped and they were like :yeshrug:
Avengers are so shyt at dealing with rape in general. Glad mockingbird divorced clint's dumbass.
wca035-12-600x854.jpg

bytch about no kill rules but be ok ms marvel to got raped and impregnated brehs. :mjlol:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Finally saw this and not gonna lie infinity was better. Didn't need to be 3 hours long. A little too much with the Marvel cheesey moments and dialogue. Glad it's over now let the X-Men take the reigns.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm currently watching this in the theatre an hour or more in and I can safely say this is one of the worst movies I've ever seen in this genre. What the hell am I watching, close to leaving.