AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarlett just gave her life for the stone, Hawkeye crying face... :mjlol:"It was supposed to be me."

Damn, why won't this just end already.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm currently watching this in the theatre an hour or more in and I can safely say this is one of the worst movies I've ever seen in this genre. What the hell am I watching, close to leaving.

You just really into comic book movies like that. It’s ok and no shame:yeshrug:

Scarlett just gave her life for the stone, Hawkeye crying face... :mjlol:"It was supposed to be me."

Damn, why won't this just end already.

You knew what you signing up for:ufdup:

The movie 3hrs and that’s been known for like the last 2 months:ufdup:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Rewatching infinity war and yep... infinity war got more replayability :whoo:

Only part I recall skimming through was quill fukking up the plan. Didnt want to deal with that shyt again :why:

When I rewatch endgame I cut straight to the end battle scene

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm currently watching this in the theatre an hour or more in and I can safely say this is one of the worst movies I've ever seen in this genre. What the hell am I watching, close to leaving.

Just wait until the last hour for the fukking payoff...:what: everyone here knew it was gonna be 3 hours..

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Scarlet Witch - You took everything from me :mjcry:

Thanos -
full

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wait until the last hour for the fukking payoff...:what: everyone here knew it was gonna be 3 hours..
2 hours and plus of filler to see one scene to wrap the series up. Are you serious?

Someone get this lame Hawkeye of the screen, who cares about this character.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2 hours and plus of filler to see one scene to wrap the series up. Are you serious?

Someone get this lame Hawkeye of the screen, who cares about this character.

It's like the last avengers movie with the original cast...:heh: gawddamn...most likely the last movie with the original 6... its good send off...

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did this end with a 95% RT score I don't particularly care about that stuff... But there is clearly some bias attachment to these characters. I thought the Russo's did great with all three movies prior to this one but this was not it... Wow, I can't believe how trash this is.

What an awful send of.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
First hour was slow, and time travel was OK until the end made it convoluted, but I didn't mind the 2nd hour's "memory lane / best of MCU" segment. One last reminiscence before sending off the main cast. :manny:

Final battle was lit, but Thanos and the Infinity Gems/Gauntlet underwhelmed.

Going into this I would've bet money Hulk would've redeemed his bytchassness and made use of the Power Gem somehow. Then you get to the part he states the gems energy is mostly gamma :ooh:

....then he ends up in a sling. :martin::mjlol::camby:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't stick around for the end credits... Glad it was over. Only thing I remember of the movie is Hawk Eye's lame ass crying face... Which was for some reason hilarious to me.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I didn't stick around for the end credits... Glad it was over. Only thing I remember of the movie is Hawk Eye's lame ass crying face... Which was for some reason hilarious to me.
Why did you waste your money? What were you expecting? You coming off real edgelordish

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edge Lordish? Bruh WTH is that... This is a thread on Avengers I just saw the movie and I'm posting my thoughts, the fukk you mean why did I pay to watch the movie, I enjoyed infinity war, civil war and the winter soldier...

Forcing Hawkeye like anyone in the audience gave a care about this dude. All that sentimental stuff didn't resonate and for 2 hours plus and the payoff is one huge cluster filled cgi battle.

This movie was not it.
And the pandering to women with that girl power scene the sh1t is cringe.