AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Just realized that Bree Larsen's off screen shenanigans were all fabricated by the marvel production team/writers/producers.

She's supposed to be a bytch.

And the Don Cheadle/Thor/B.L. promotional charades was all a ploy to extend that notion.

Damn was i naive to think she was a real bytch.

Now i actually may have to pay a viewing visit to Cap Marv.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Man, finally saw this shyt yesterday, didn't even read through this thread, but fukk what anybody got to say...

This shyt was garbage. :camby:

What’s worse this or Justice League?

I did chuckle when Wasp called him cap also lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
isv6sxvacby21.jpg

damn vision was done dirty:mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just realized that Bree Larsen's off screen shenanigans were all fabricated by the marvel production team/writers/producers.

She's supposed to be a bytch.

And the Don Cheadle/Thor/B.L. promotional charades was all a ploy to extend that notion.

Damn was i naive to think she was a real bytch.

Now i actually may have to pay a viewing visit to Cap Marv.

Captain Marvel is Russel Westbrook lol. Some will hate it or love it off the sabo :youngsabo:principle.

Compound that with her being a woman and oh my:wow:

Captain Marvel movie is fine tho. It's like Dr. Strange film where it may not wow you but you wouldn't hate it either. It has its moments

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Here is the thing. I dont get why people are bytching about that final scene with the women. Was there some pandering to it yes. But it was not as egregious as some you crabs made it out to be.
It was though.

While they did that big ass wide shot all I was thinking was "are all the men getting waffles while this is going on?" shyt took me out the movie a bit. :why:

But marvel trying to get them female dollars. I see em.:sas1:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Captain Marvel is Russel Westbrook lol. Some will hate it or love it off the sabo :youngsabo:principle.

Compound that with her being a woman and oh my:wow:

Captain Marvel movie is fine tho. It's like Dr. Strange film where it may not wow you but you wouldn't hate it either. It has its moments
dr strange had crazy visuals

Conz

Superstar
Daps
saw it again in Imax. was impressed with Scarlett this time around. she made the most of her screentime, probably her best acting job in the entire series. if they're forcing us to care about a Black Widow movie, i really hope it takes place in the 5 years after the snap and not some bullshyt Russian spy nonsense.