AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think Ironman trying to send the nuke to space was a way better moment than his snap. If anything that showed he could be a hero n be the guy to lay down on the grenade for his team. The shyt in Endgame was like they were forced to do it just cuz his movie was first. Motherfukkin Howard the Duck would have done the snap if it came down to the stakes Thanos was talking about. That shyt was just corny n poor writing in my opinion. And I can't do the first two hours of that movie anymore. The last act is still :wow: but idk they didn't stick the landing to me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it did, she's stuck in an alternate timeline on Vormir.
Not necessarily. If you bring the stone back to the point before it left it shouldn’t create a alternate timeline , the movie didn’t even say how you return the soul stone tbh . The movie did a lot of cool stuff but their stressing of science and rules which doesn’t stand up . That’s why the Russo’s and the writers are putting out contradictory answers and ideas

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
First half was weak as hell.
OP is right to a degree.
I wouldn't call it trash but it was definitely a chore.

krabs_rag3do.jpg

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
My wife reminded me that the payoff is worth it. I was telling her idk this movie kind of made me like the Whole MCU a lot less. But she reminded me it IS worth it because it's worth it to see Ironman die again :blessed:

:pacspit:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don’t get why people are upset with the Hulk. That wasn’t even Professor Hulk. Professor Hulk was the compromise between the Banner, Savage Hulk and the cunning morally ambiguous Grey Hulk personalities. The Hulk in the movie is the 70’s Hulk where there was no compromise, and Banner just took over that shyt over.