AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_pl03r9vhEt1uooo2yo1_400.gif

Wait what???:dahell: So the last battle has nothing but white people fighting??? :mjlol: did they edit Thanos, Rocket, Nebula and Gamora out of the movie too???

This is the type of shyt somebody would do trolling with the hopes of social media picking it up and spreading it.

Ain't nobody gonna watch 20+ movies leading up to "Endgame" only to edit everyone that ain't a white man out of it. First line mentions "no Brie Larson", cats are clearly doing this shyt to get a rise out of people.

Fred.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
fukk yeah.

Avengers outchea cracking jokes about Captain America's ass and time travel logic of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. :hhh:

Is this Avengers or the fukking Big Bang Theory? :hhh:

Half the universe is dead and you got Hulk up here sitting comfortable...taking selfies....Black Widow eating PB sandwhiches, Cap America getting exposed to HIV, Oceans Avengers, Depressed Thor....trash...all trash...

This wasn't it chief...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is the type of shyt somebody would do trolling with the hopes of social media picking it up and spreading it.

Ain't nobody gonna watch 20+ movies leading up to "Endgame" only to edit everyone that ain't a white man out of it. First line mentions "no Brie Larson", cats are clearly doing this shyt to get a rise out of people.

Fred.

In the immortal words of Anansi, but remixed, from the last ep of American Gods.

“White boys problems, buy somebody to solve them:mjpls:

Black man’s solution, start a revolution”:demonic:

HH

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At this point, it’s not even worth criticizing anything MCU.

You know what the outcome will be on here.

You’ll get mauled.

You either constantly praise it or shut up, no in between.

Troll Response: Yep, glad you’re finally learning & coming to this smart conclusion :CageUmad:

Martha

Real Response: No, it’s not like that, nothing is above criticism as long as all the things being criticized are treated equally and fair. Or not called into question when it supports an agenda

You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and from here on out walk that straight line of even consistency, never tipping your scales one way or another. You take the red pill—you stay in the fukkery, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.:troll:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, finally saw this shyt yesterday, didn't even read through this thread, but fukk what anybody got to say...

This shyt was garbage. :camby:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so stupid for the Russo's to come out and say anything with finality! These are comic book characters we are dealing with, we have suspended our beliefs all the way, so why try and put periods on characters? I understand some "well akshually!!" nerds are going to debate it, by trying to pretend that they understand all the intricacies of quantum physics and time travel, but NOBODY should cater to those people. At the end of the day, bringing back characters from the dead may be a little fan servicy, but.....I'm a fan, I might go "that doesn't make sense" for a couple minutes, but I also like being happy and entertained, and I prefer to see characters I like being alive, I especially don't mind resurrections because I felt real emotions when these characters died, you can't go back and take that away if you resurrect a character, you already felt it.
Yes I agree with you . Let’s be honest if somehow mcu starts faltering or someone decides they want to return they’ll bring back characters. I give them a pass to a degree cause Evans and I think RDJ wanted to leave . BW I got no idea what happened there especially with them doing a movie which lessens the impact to a degree

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's sad how the Infinity Gauntlet got reduced to finger snapping.

How creatively bankrupt must you be to not have fun with an item that allows you to do... anything?

...ANYTHING.

Most we got was a thrown moon. :martin:

Thanos went out soft. Dude took a seat waiting for his erasure. Too much brooding overall.