AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Lets act stupid and NOT realize that Thanos is a super strong alien from outer space with a spaceship, an Alien Army, teleportation devices and Strong ALIEN metal weapons that are probably tougher than any known EARTH METALS.... :martin::mindblown:
First of all I'm going to need you to calm down...
Second, Vibranium is NOT an earth metal, it's only on earth because of a meteor.... and has always been known as the strongest metal in the universe

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
First of all I'm going to need you to calm down...
Second, Vibranium is NOT an earth metal, it's only on earth because of a meteor.... and has always been known as the strongest metal in the universe

Vibranium, Adamantium and URU metal...:comeon: top 3...

The 16 Strongest Metals in Comics

:coffee: Vibranium is great but believe Uru metal is bar none more tougher...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm still trying to figure how Thanos ripped through Cap's shield like that. Isn't vibranium supposed to VIBRATE the more force that goes against it? In the first Avengers he blocked Thor's hammer with the shield and sent him flying backwards. What kind of metal was that sword made of?:ohhh:

Anti-metal, a.k.a Antarctic vibranium :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought Ant Man said you can't travel through time without Pym Particles? :ohhh:
How the hell did thanos, his ship, and all his cohorts travel through time without them? :stopitslime:
And don't tell me that Nebula brought them through with the machine, that's not at all the way they explained time travel in the movie.
They specifically said you needed the particles which is why Tony and Captain America had to go further back in time when they screwed the original plan up.
The more I think about the plot logic of this movie the more I get disappointed about this movie overall.
That last act was fantastic and can't be touched, but everything in that first hour and a half was sloppy and was a chore to stay awake in.

Yeah this movies going to get picked apart through time til the coli eventually throws it under the bus

Thanos got Pym Particles from 2014 Nebula.

It's not really a stretch to assume he figured out how to create more of them. The technology was from 1970.

Fred.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It was fun. I liked IW more. I felt they really could had did more with the stones. They did too much with the time travel fukkery.

I’ll give it a few more spins when it drops on disc before I really make a judgment, but this might be either 3rd or 4th in the Avengers movies. :ld:

I said this when it first dropped and labeled a hater, but that is where it should be...

Honeymoon phase is over with this one...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I said this when it first dropped and labeled a hater, but that is where it should be...

Honeymoon phase is over with this one...

Y’all ain’t haters.... y’all just a bunch of OPM Garou type cats that are hero haters.

And anything less of despair or the villain/monsters winning y’all are like:beli::russell::shaq2:

But in real life, we are surrounded by too many deviants & monsters. We don’t need that reinforced in our programming :damn:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Y’all ain’t haters.... y’all just a bunch of OPM Garou type cats that are hero haters.

And anything less of despair or the villain/monsters winning y’all are like:beli::russell::shaq2:

But in real life, we are surrounded by too many deviants & monsters. We don’t need that reinforced in our programming :damn:
Team HYDRA/MAGA infiltrating the thread now??
:mjcry:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

If there aren't any real bodies caught, then it ain't hitting....

Reset button is for kiddies...

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

tumblr_pl03r9vhEt1uooo2yo1_400.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Theoretically it should but they made rules so ehh
It's so stupid for the Russo's to come out and say anything with finality! These are comic book characters we are dealing with, we have suspended our beliefs all the way, so why try and put periods on characters? I understand some "well akshually!!" nerds are going to debate it, by trying to pretend that they understand all the intricacies of quantum physics and time travel, but NOBODY should cater to those people. At the end of the day, bringing back characters from the dead may be a little fan servicy, but.....I'm a fan, I might go "that doesn't make sense" for a couple minutes, but I also like being happy and entertained, and I prefer to see characters I like being alive, I especially don't mind resurrections because I felt real emotions when these characters died, you can't go back and take that away if you resurrect a character, you already felt it.