AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Great movie.

I thought the first 45 minutes of the movie was dragging and boring as fukk.

The fat, lazy drunk thor ran it’s course pretty fast.

I thought the soul stone scene with widow and hawkeye tryna sacrifice each other went on to long.

I was not happy with how the final battle scene happened. Soon as all the avengers assemble, it felt like the battle ended.

Why wasn’t peter parker at starks funeral?

Peter was there right beside aunt May. U less your talking the video part. So was the kid from IM3. Showed him for half a second.

Also Loki gone!! He took that brief case and dipped. He's def coming back.

Overall really decent movie. A few things were underwhelming. But overall great way to end 10 plus years of story.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thor joining the Guardians is interesting because I wasn’t a huge fan of their second movie. He could breathe some life into that franchise but he’s so OP for this crew it could diminish them? At least people on the Avengers match power more

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only 2 timelines exist now, the timeline where thanos wins and the timeline where thanos won but they went back in time. Which is the same as the first, Loki should be dead dead

If 2014 Thanos is dead... then how can 2018 Thanos be able to kill Loki??? He doesn't exist. Loki is very much alive.... with the Tesseract.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I cried when Cap held the hammer, it was too much for me. I cried when IM died, just off being human, I HATE IM, it was Morgan and Happy. I cried when everybody showed up, it was the most powerful scene I have ever watched in a movie. SM: FFR is going to be so fukking good, and they will probably have a really dope post credit scene being it finalizes P4