AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
From what I've heard, him and Bucky are getting a Netflix show.

Anyway great movie. Cap lifting the hammer was :wow: .

The only negative I really have so far is the lack of post-credits scene. They could have gave more than that. :martin:
I was for sure expecting a subtle hint dropped showing what the next phase of movies big bad would be.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is 100% on point.

Add the girl power sceen, and Capt marvel destroying another giant ship by flying into it
I was expecting them to beat us over the head with Captain Marvel but I really do think they used her the perfect amount, especially given how powerful they've made her. They showed she was powerful as shyt but that Thanos was still able to give her the work but also used her to get them out of dangerous situations without her being the sole savior.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Me too to an extent. What other threats could top Thanos snapping half of the universe?! Yeah we'll eventually get Galactus, Doom, Kang, etc but I don't think they'll be able to top the threat level of Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.
If done right Doom & Galactus could easily be GOAT villains. Doom especially because he's a much more complex villain than most comic book villains.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Great movie.

I thought the first 45 minutes of the movie was dragging and boring as fukk.

The fat, lazy drunk thor ran it’s course pretty fast.

I thought the soul stone scene with widow and hawkeye tryna sacrifice each other went on to long.

I was not happy with how the final battle scene happened. Soon as all the avengers assemble, it felt like the battle ended.

Why wasn’t peter parker at starks funeral?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Classic, piff and amazing. I loved this. I popped and geeked when iron man, cap and Thor fought thanos, especially when cap was going off and picked mjolnir up.

It was a nice way to wrap these characters up but I’m gonna miss them. Someone was cutting onions when iron man and cap were shown as done:mjcry::wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Overall dope movie. I immediately wanted to see it again. Infinity War was better but this was great in its own right. I loved the shocking moments such as them killing Thanos off so quickly. That had everybody fukked up in my theater. Knew he was coming back somehow. I also loved them traveling back in time and reconnecting with some of the forgotten characters. I was fully expecting Captain America to die in that last battle with Thanos as they had the perfect set up to kill him off. It's fukked up to say but I wouldn't have minded a few other deaths to sell how vicious Thanos is.

I can't be the only one pissed when Black Panther grabbed the glove like "I GOT IT" and immediately drops the shyt and that being his main action in the movie.
T'Challa ran for 40 Yards and an impressive 1st Down though

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alot of people sleep on Micheal Korvac he's stronger than thanos and he's originally human :wow: gave the avengers and GOT and Nova that work only reason he lost was because his ex girl was scared of him so he went into space and sealed himself away :wow:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Loki is still dead, because the Loki who stole the tessaract doesn’t exist anymore once Cap returned the stones back to their time period. That timeline ceases to exist. The ancient one explained how it worked.
Only 2 timelines exist now, the timeline where thanos wins and the timeline where thanos won but they went back in time. Which is the same as the first, Loki should be dead dead

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Great movie.

I thought the first 45 minutes of the movie was dragging and boring as fukk.

The fat, lazy drunk thor ran it’s course pretty fast.

I thought the soul stone scene with widow and hawkeye tryna sacrifice each other went on to long.

I was not happy with how the final battle scene happened. Soon as all the avengers assemble, it felt like the battle ended.

Why wasn’t peter parker at starks funeral?
He was along with MILF Aunt May.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Than how did cap go into the past and come out in the REAL present... he chnaged the past doing that. That should have been another timeline then...

Long as stones stay it should work out which is why they were brought back. But loki and cap both changed history doing what they did.

So :hhh:

There’s an infinite amount of realities with an infinite number of possibilities

So I guess they were in the reality where cap goes back in time and stays in their timeline

Time travel is the most complicated concept to go in to, shyts confusing

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay the time travel shyt I had a lot of issues with. If they got the Infinity stones how did the Guardians get together? How did Dr. Strange become Dr. Strange? How did the attack on NYC happen? None of these events would've happened. Idk brehs. :skip:

You wasn't attention. Capt went back to place all the stones back to the timelines where they took them so there wouldn't affect anything. However, you CAN say they affected the timeline regardless because of Loki stealing the tesseract and disappearing with it and 2014 Thanos was killed at present date which meant NONE of what happened in Infinity War ever existed.