AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Fam no offense but you aren't listening.

They're currently casting for an "Eternals" movie (Eternals are how humans eventually evolved into mutants)....and the new Spider-Man trailer hints at the multi-verse....there is obviously ground work being laid in the next few movies for introducing the X-Men and mutants....and if Feige said 5 years, that's probably how long it'll take to put those pieces into place.

They can't just drop an X-Men movie out of the clear blue sky....mutants don't even exist in the MCU. You want them to pull a rush job and rearrange franchises like "Black Panther" and "Captain Marvel", that made $1 billion? For what? That X-Men money will still be there.

And yes Marvel was downplaying the X-Men in favor of promoting The Avengers in comics. It was "I make more money off A than B, so I'm gonna push A", simple as that.

Lastly, let's look at some math here. Marvel starts work on the next Phase towards the end of the last one. So, as Phase 3 is ending, they're casting for "Eternals", which is Phase 4. If Phase 4 is scheduled to run until 2022....it means even if they announce X-Men as part of Phase 5....they would only start casting for it in 2022....meaning it won't be done until 2024, which is 5 years.

These numbers aren't random man.

Fred.

No offense but maybe we both aren't listening,because I repeatedly said movies didn't need to be rearranged at all.
I might just be confused by it all,because this simply doesn't make any sense. If there is a multiverse groundwork doesn't need to be laid.
How the hell do mutants not exist when Magneto was around during the Holocaust and that is a major part of his story.
If you are going to show the "why" of why mutants exist which is less neccessary than showing Spidermans boring spider bite backstory,or Batmans parents being shot,fine I guess. But these Avengers who are current day won't exist in that universe with X-Men anyway if thats the plan.
Lets just say we are both right,you guys phrased it as though they were too busy working on proven properties and shouldn't stop the proccess.
But "Eternals" is in fact not a proven property along with a couple others, and could be scrapped to give the fans what they want to see sooner(X-Men)
But you cleared it up,now that I know X-Men is a tool for their greed,it all makes more sense.
X-Men will be the new carrot dangled,forcing fans to go see movies like Captain Marvel 2,The Child Of Hawkeye,Black Cap, in search of easter eggs.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Ion believe Feige. X-Men might drop in 2021. Plus, they easily drop mutants in the MCU. We got Asgardians, Celestials. Kree, Skrulls, Inhumans....so they can easily weave them in.

They're telling me mutants don't exist when Magneto was in the holocaust,Wolverine should have 100's of years of experience. They shouldn't be trying to weave X-Men into anything unless they are going to use the butterfly effect excuse. Mutants are on earth,you can't just say we didn't know about them like other world beings,mutants are too powerful to share earth with and not know about. This mutants hiding rumor better not be a real thing.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the mcu loosely follow the comics but my favorite change is how the guantlet is used and the effects of using the stones together at once. The gauntlet the elves made looks heavy and regal like some medieval jewels.

It also clears up why thanos would send his goons to get the stones because there was no way they could properly use them without dying. Every stone he added sent another jolt of energy through his body and ultimately he couldve just used the stones individually and wiped out half the universe but his ass was ready to get it over with as quick as possible to retire and grow some corn and squash back home.

Im still mad we didnt get to see him use the soul or mind stone tho. Snatching a few souls like shang tsung or making the avengers hallucinate and fight each other wouldve been a dope scene

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I will say this after watching it 4 times, the week leading up this movie was the best time I have had in the past couple of years. Politics has really consumed me, and am I having a bad time dealing with this fukking fukkface in office. Not only was the wait, chopping it up with y’all, fun and took my mind off my own stress, but the payoff was perfect. Marvel has a loyal fan for life after this, and I’ll always be grateful for y’all in indulging my just wanting to feel like a kid again *pause* for a little while. Props fr fr, y’all!!!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
They're telling me mutants don't exist when Magneto was in the holocaust,Wolverine should have 100's of years of experience. They shouldn't be trying to weave X-Men into anything unless they are going to use the butterfly effect excuse. Mutants are on earth,you can't just say we didn't know about them like other world beings,mutants are too powerful to share earth with and not know about. This mutants hiding rumor better not be a real thing.

I think it’s more likely they use the multiverse or alternate timelines as a way to introduce the mutants

• Dap
Reactions: flo

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know the mcu loosely follow the comics but my favorite change is how the guantlet is used and the effects of using the stones together at once. The gauntlet the elves made looks heavy and regal like some medieval jewels.

It also clears up why thanos would send his goons to get the stones because there was no way they could properly use them without dying. Every stone he added sent another jolt of energy through his body and ultimately he couldve just used the stones individually and wiped out half the universe but his ass was ready to get it over with as quick as possible to retire and grow some corn and squash back home.

Im still mad we didnt get to see him use the soul or mind stone tho. Snatching a few souls like shang tsung or making the avengers hallucinate and fight each other wouldve been a dope scene

He did use the Soul Stone to find the real Dr. Strange when he split into many forms. But yeah it was very brief and didn't really show it off.

My theory on the Infinity Gauntlet was that it's material was likely Uru-metal, like Mjolnir, and could withstand the power of all 6 stones when someone wielded the gauntlet. It's why Thanos wasn't in pain when he had all 6 and Hulk was, when he had the Iron Gauntlet.

Also Tony's suit was slightly keeping the power in check before he snapped. It was eating away at his suit just before hand.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Feige already said it'll be years (5 at least) before we see the X-Men.

The Avengers ain't going anywhere any time soon. They got "Spider-Man: Far From Home" coming out, "Black Panther 2", "Dr. Strange 2", "GOTG Vol. 3", etc. not to mention "Eternals" and "Shang-Chi".

I can almost guarantee they introduce Fantastic 4 (and/or Dr. Doom) before X-Men.

Fred.

I think you have to do fantastic four first

That's what I'm saying man.

The X-Men brand isn't doing crazy numbers these days. Literally any MCU movie they could drop is almost guaranteed to do what a Fox brand X-Men movie does, if not more.

Now, at some point in the future, when these movies come out....do I think the X-Men could be more popular/profitable than anything else in the MCU? Possibly, but as of right now they have no reason to clear their slate in favor of X-Men, when they're gonna make bread off what they have planned, anyway.

Fred.

Do you do solo movies for each X-men character?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did use the Soul Stone to find the real Dr. Strange when he split into many forms. But yeah it was very brief and didn't really show it off.

My theory on the Infinity Gauntlet was that it's material was likely Uru-metal, like Mjolnir, and could withstand the power of all 6 stones when someone wielded the gauntlet. It's why Thanos wasn't in pain when he had all 6 and Hulk was, when he had the Iron Gauntlet.

Also Tony's suit was slightly keeping the power in check before he snapped. It was eating away at his suit just before hand.

Yea the elves glove was def superiour than tony’s cause hulk had to struggle just to snap his fingers. I forgot about the dr strange thing yea that was quick. Thanos couldve went on a rampage with just the space and power stone. Telelport to a planet blow it up or its moon and bring it down then bounce

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
uQ0bKjxl.jpg

:mjcry: