AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I dont know if you read comic books like me sir...

But sometimes you gotta just say to yourself...

"Its comic book shyt man.

Its comic book shyt."

:martin:

I only read a few of the comic books growing up. When the movies came, I was all in. I do expect them to add some Hollywood to it so I know it won't be exactly to the comic book script.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
One thing thats been nagging me but depending on Tony's exact wish Gamorra '14 should've got snapped. She didn't come through that portal with noble intentions and I doubt the stones kept tabs on her indecisive ass.

She did get snapped. She's not at the funeral, and Quinn is looking for her on the ship, when Thor walks in

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Unpopular opinion: keep X-men away from the MCU. Marvel has a bunch of interesting stories they can tell without having to resort to X-men and Spider-Man like the 90s
i wouldn't be too disappointed if this happened. but If i'm being honest, that feeling would probably be erased instantly once i see the first MCU X-men teaser trailer :lolbron:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They can do X-Men without them crossing the Avengers world. And that's how I would want it. The Netflix shows, Agents of SHIELD, The Inhumans, Dr Strange, and the MCU movies themselves, show that there are other people around with abilities, people that have been around. However, with the MCU, since fans seemingly want them incorporated, the best story to do would probably be 5 Lights, using the 2nd Snap. Mutants have been around, dealing with the usual, X-Men are out there, but such an afterthought, but since it was less than 200 (known) in the world, the snap gives an exponentially increasing amount, causing even more concern and uproar.

But I would also say that they must keep Ryan Reynolds. They can probably keep the New Mutants cast, if the movie ever gets released. But there's no way they sit on the X-Men for 5 years. They don't even have much on slate except GotG3, Widow and Eternals. Dr Strange 2, Shang Chi and BP2 are so far away from development, they can easily put the X-Men out there. And Fantastic Four just doesn't seem to work with today's crowd, but I do think they'll go with that first.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Basically this was exactly my emotions during the movie as well. That 5 years later caption had me weak AF.
''On your left'' was the highlight of the movie IMO

I even liked the A force girl power moment, even though it was a little unnecessary.

When Tchalla said ''Give it to me'' I was outta my seat like yo Tchalla wants the rock, pass it,pass it!

What if charles has been mentally messing with everyone on Earth to protect mutants? He has the power to do that to people's memories with cerebro bro.

Theres supposed to be a history as to why humans don't like mutants,presumably from bad experiences and mutants who abuse power. If Xavier is just erasing everybodys personal mutant memories at will,I don't see how you have that.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unpopular opinion: keep X-men away from the MCU. Marvel has a bunch of interesting stories they can tell without having to resort to X-men and Spider-Man like the 90s
Co-sign. I rather see them take their time with bringing in mutants in the mcu (maybe aside from deadpool). There's so much material they really don't need to rush into things, and I think feige knows that imo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They turned Thor into a joke :mjlol:
2 hammers and still got washed. Cap put up a better fight:heh:
It was ok, could've done without another huge cgi battle:manny:

You really can’t do these things or these types of movies without CGI though.

At this point this shyt just gotta be accepted

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My Endgame fever is down.

It's not a 10/10 movie.

The time stuff is too important to the film not to make sense.

They should've spent more time in that 5 year period.

They should've went to a time we didn't witness in another movie. The elevator scene was GOAT shyt, but, nah @ the Avengers rewind. I don't like how it was excited.

The biggest issue is they didn't address the "I had to let Thanos win" thing. Tony died anyway.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On Disney+ on Dec 11

Kicking off The Walt Disney Company's earnings call for the second fiscal quarter, Walt Disney Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bob Iger confirmed that Avengers: Endgame will arrive on Disney+ this December.

“We’re very pleased with our Q2 results and thrilled with the record-breaking success of Avengers: Endgame, which is now the second-highest grossing film of all time and will stream exclusively on Disney+ starting December 11th,” Iger revealed.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think you have to do fantastic four first

Do you do solo movies for each X-men character?

I agree about F4.

As far as X-Men....nah. The characters are well known enough that it's not necessary. I do think they plant the seeds for mutants first, and maybe introduce a few single non-X-Men characters before moving onto whole teams.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Something I just thought about....they should've somehow left Scarlet Witch dead. Which isn't possible since she died from the snap, and everyone obviously came back from that....but she should've died in "Endgame" if nothing else.

The reason I say this is because the MCU Scarlet Witch got her powers from the Mind Stone. In the comics she's obviously a mutant and her father is Magneto. So unless they completely leave all that out, her dying at his point would've been an easy way to keep the same actress, and the same character....but reset her origin when they introduce mutants and the X-Men.

Fred.