AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man you know damn well they just needed an excuse to bring her back for GOG3 :mjlol:

Zoe Saldana aint giving that role up anytime soon. You seen how they brought Loki back on the sneak tip. Disney aint playing with us.:lolbron:

How long before they bring Tony back as an AI hologram. :wow:
Bring him back like 2pac
images

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't Marvel actively sabatoguing X-Men because they weren't making the money off the movies?Or didn't want to give material? Sabatoguing characters you've been doing for 20 years,all because you don't have the movie rights. That should tell you how bad they wanted the X-Men back and how bitter they were about not having them. So why rush it? the billions they were chopping at the mouth for,and just the fact they obviously love the X-Men,probably more than the Avengers. The people at Marvel Studios are excited to get to work on the X-Men films right away. Disney is not trying to push back the oppurtunity to make billions for 5 years when you don't have to. Put those two things together and its practically a given. The Phase 4 schedule only goes up to 2022 I believe,so 3 years like I said would be enough time. I also disagree about it being the same characters for 20 years. Because more than likely Marvel won't use the same characters,but more importantly the characters will actually look and act like the characters they are supposed to be,and will wear costumes. So it will 100% be different characters,cut the crap and get to work Feige:martin:. But I'm pretty sure he already is and just wants it to be a suprise.

A black Widow prequel?over X-Men?Hawkeye training his daughter?Captain Marvel 2:laff:?Movies get scrapped everyday. and like I said,other movies won't be effected by X-Men because they are their own entities.

Fam no offense but you aren't listening.

They're currently casting for an "Eternals" movie (Eternals are how humans eventually evolved into mutants)....and the new Spider-Man trailer hints at the multi-verse....there is obviously ground work being laid in the next few movies for introducing the X-Men and mutants....and if Feige said 5 years, that's probably how long it'll take to put those pieces into place.

They can't just drop an X-Men movie out of the clear blue sky....mutants don't even exist in the MCU. You want them to pull a rush job and rearrange franchises like "Black Panther" and "Captain Marvel", that made $1 billion? For what? That X-Men money will still be there.

And yes Marvel was downplaying the X-Men in favor of promoting The Avengers in comics. It was "I make more money off A than B, so I'm gonna push A", simple as that.

Lastly, let's look at some math here. Marvel starts work on the next Phase towards the end of the last one. So, as Phase 3 is ending, they're casting for "Eternals", which is Phase 4. If Phase 4 is scheduled to run until 2022....it means even if they announce X-Men as part of Phase 5....they would only start casting for it in 2022....meaning it won't be done until 2024, which is 5 years.

These numbers aren't random man.

Fred.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I wouldn't be suprised if someone from Disney gets in his ear and throws some ideas his way on how to move it along faster. You don't think a MCU X-Men movie would immediately make a billion just because Fox's movies haven't been:comeon:? The Fox X-Men movies are forgettable and us fans go and watch just to pass the time and to complain usually. So its not like they would be competing with some sort of strong legacy like if they would have rebooted Batman right after Dark Knight Trilogy. If anything the fact they rebooted Spiderman right after Amazing Spiderman and were succesful,should tell you all you need to know. I'm pretty sure thats what Disney will be looking at. Leaving billions on the table for "at least 5 years"? Mark my words,he will have something in theatres in 3 years and multiple other X-Men solo movies slated to hit theatres following that.

:Ugh5150: They never should have unbanned you. How the hell you get banned for being a rapist, basically run out of TLR, & then come to the Film Room spreading your autism?

You are trash on everything from movies to militancy, so kick rocks fukk nikka. :OutASAP:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One thing thats been nagging me but depending on Tony's exact wish Gamorra '14 should've got snapped. She didn't come through that portal with noble intentions and I doubt the stones kept tabs on her indecisive ass.

Tony met Gamora at the beginning of Infinity War, so he already knows she's not truly about that Snap life.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ion believe Feige. X-Men might drop in 2021. Plus, they easily drop mutants in the MCU. We got Asgardians, Celestials. Kree, Skrulls, Inhumans....so they can easily weave them in.