Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
MCU Juggernaut vs. MCU Hulk
:Sasbrown:
:whoa: the suns getting real low big fella, they aint ready for all that yet.

Hopefully it will happen though, low key it may have been a stupid decision to make Hulk into professor hulk and cripple him, because if you just stuck him in savage mode you wouldn't even need to pay ruffalo, you could go perma hulk and just have him not speak or use a voice actor.
They tied him too much with ruffalo that now they have to pay the actor for a hulk appearance. :heh: stupid. But they can always retcon their way outta that corner.
Makes sense to me financially too, gives that fans more of what they want (Hulk smashing shyt) and you don't have to pay Mark Ruffalo.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
On my 3rd viewing, it just keeps getting better and better. One of the things I am curious about, the Infinity Stones were supposed to be so powerful that practically no one could hold one in their bare hands without dying. How was Hawkeye able to hold the Soul Stone in his hand on Vormir? Also Hulk had the Time stone in his hand after the Ancient One gave it to him.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
On my 3rd viewing, it just keeps getting better and better. One of the things I am curious about, the Infinity Stones were supposed to be so powerful that practically no one could hold one in their bare hands without dying. How was Hawkeye able to hold the Soul Stone in his hand on Vormir? Also Hulk had the Time stone in his hand after the Ancient One gave it to him.
I think that only applies to the power stone. People forget Nick Fury held the tesserack in his hand during the opening scene of avengers 1.
Go the 2 minute mark in this video

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont know if you read comic books like me sir...

But sometimes you gotta just say to yourself...

"Its comic book shyt man.

Its comic book shyt."

:martin:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:whoa: the suns getting real low big fella, they aint ready for all that yet.

Hopefully it will happen though, low key it may have been a stupid decision to make Hulk into professor hulk and cripple him, because if you just stuck him in savage mode you wouldn't even need to pay ruffalo, you could go perma hulk and just have him not speak or use a voice actor.
They tied him too much with ruffalo that now they have to pay the actor for a hulk appearance. :heh: stupid. But they can always retcon their way outta that corner.
Makes sense to me financially too, gives that fans more of what they want (Hulk smashing shyt) and you don't have to pay Mark Ruffalo.

They still need to pay Ruffalo to mocap his facial animations and overall movement. Also, why your post coming off like a Ruffalo hate post, lol.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think that only applies to the power stone. People forget Nick Fury held the tesserack in his hand during the opening scene of avengers 1.

Yeah, basically. Red Skull also touched it as well, but the stone didn't want him to do so, so it teleported his ass to Vormir in the first place. Also, Jane was literally holding the reality stone in her body and while it was killing her, it wasn't hardly instantaneous or anything.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They still need to pay Ruffalo to mocap his facial animations and overall movement. Also, why your post coming off like a Ruffalo hate post, lol.
I didn't intend it to, although i do think he was miscast. He comes across as more of stoner than a genius to me, but he white so i guess we're supposed to believe he's capable of getting 5 phd's. Whenever he says big words, i'm like :mjlol: you can tell he has no idea what it means and is just reading his lines. Norton was more believable as a genuis to me and captured the stress of potentially losing control and killing people better, whereas Ruffalo just seems like he is embarrassed by hulking out.
but thats beside the point. I don't think you would pay Ruffalo to do the mocap, you can have anybody do that.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't intend it to, although i do think he was miscast. He comes across as more of stoner than a genius to me, but he white so i guess we're supposed to believe he's capable of getting 5 phd's. Whenever he says big words, i'm like :mjlol: you can tell he has no idea what it means and is just reading his lines. Norton was more believable as a genuis to me and captured the stress of potentially losing control and killing people better, whereas Ruffalo just seems like he is embarrassed by hulking out.
but thats beside the point. I don't think you would pay Ruffalo to do the mocap, you can have anybody do that.

I hear you, though most feel that Ruffalo had the best Hulk and it's his face that it's been now modeled after the past 5-6 movies now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hear you, though most feel that Ruffalo had the best Hulk and it's his face that it's been now modeled after the past 5-6 movies now.
I think thats by virtue of being in better movies. Norton would probably be Downey status right now if they kept him as Hulk. but they don't actually have to have to actor to use his facial characteristics, Tarkin being a good example. And while you can tell it's based on Ruffalo it's still Hulk and he doesn't own the rights to his appearance. so i don't think there would be any legal issue for using it without the actor.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol:
59553827_1566118993527272_9001822054470647808_n.png.jpg

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

I think normal humans can hold em, BUT when u actively try to use one.....that’s when it gets dangerous.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They're telling me mutants don't exist when Magneto was in the holocaust,Wolverine should have 100's of years of experience. They shouldn't be trying to weave X-Men into anything unless they are going to use the butterfly effect excuse. Mutants are on earth,you can't just say we didn't know about them like other world beings,mutants are too powerful to share earth with and not know about. This mutants hiding rumor better not be a real thing.

They did with tha Inhumans, so they could easily do it with mutants.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Rewatched it in 3D IMAX.

The despair from the conclusion of IW continued in the 1st act. Just morbid as fukk. Tony spazzing on Cap not heeding his warning about the accords was dope. Just dealing with loss and grief. It looked like Black Widow hadn’t showered in years or dint touch her hair in those 5 years. Tony having a family and Cap still trying to help save lives. Barton going Punisher and Thor becoming a lazy flabby drunk.:picard: How the mighty have fallen. But the character development is unmatched. Who would’ve guessed Nebula would have such an integral part of the film.

THANOS is def the GOAT villain. Surpassed Nolan/Ledgers joker IMO. Just quotables and swag out. Not even CM could stop him. Just sitting in the cut chilling waiting for IM/Thor/Cap not even phased was...:wow:At that point the fight is so dope and Thanos is so powerful and is winning you forget that Hulk brought everyone back. “On your left”......:mjcry: When Tchalla appeared. I was the loudest in my theatre lol.

The female team up:ooh:

Tchalla handling the rock:krs:

Ironman being the one to jump on grenade:to:

Cap going back and living his life :salute:

Basically this was exactly my emotions during the movie as well. That 5 years later caption had me weak AF.
''On your left'' was the highlight of the movie IMO

I even liked the A force girl power moment, even though it was a little unnecessary.

When Tchalla said ''Give it to me'' I was outta my seat like yo Tchalla wants the rock, pass it,pass it!

They're telling me mutants don't exist when Magneto was in the holocaust,Wolverine should have 100's of years of experience. They shouldn't be trying to weave X-Men into anything unless they are going to use the butterfly effect excuse. Mutants are on earth,you can't just say we didn't know about them like other world beings,mutants are too powerful to share earth with and not know about. This mutants hiding rumor better not be a real thing.

What if charles has been mentally messing with everyone on Earth to protect mutants? He has the power to do that to people's memories with cerebro bro.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

That makes sense as I remember on GOTG when Quill tried to hold the power stone he couldn't, it took damn near all of them.