AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be suprised if someone from Disney gets in his ear and throws some ideas his way on how to move it along faster. You don't think a MCU X-Men movie would immediately make a billion just because Fox's movies haven't been:comeon:? The Fox X-Men movies are forgettable and us fans go and watch just to pass the time and to complain usually. So its not like they would be competing with some sort of strong legacy like if they would have rebooted Batman right after Dark Knight Trilogy. If anything the fact they rebooted Spiderman right after Amazing Spiderman and were succesful,should tell you all you need to know. I'm pretty sure thats what Disney will be looking at. Leaving billions on the table for "at least 5 years"? Mark my words,he will have something in theatres in 3 years and multiple other X-Men solo movies slated to hit theatres following that.

Disney doesn't "get in his ear" or "throw ideas his way". Feige has full creative control over everything Marvel related. He's not some mid level exec....he's the president.
I realize fans want an MCU X-Men movie but Disney is not pressed about it, to the point they're gonna start dictating things to Feige.:mjlol:

And you can't really compare Spider-Man to X-Men....X-Men movies have been going on for damn near 20 years with more or less the same roster.

Now you want another reboot with the same exact characters....when, if not 5 years?

You act like they didn't already have contracts in place and a Phase 4 schedule lined up before the Fox deal. They can't just reset their entire plan at the drop of a hat, it's not possible.

They would be leaving billions on the table by rearranging their schedule in favor of X-Men. Which is gonna make money regardless of when they release it. So why rush it?

Fred.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
They don't have full creative control over spiderman, Sony isn't going to sit and wait for 5 years to make money.
They had to rewrite civil war and reduce black panthers role in the movie because of that so it obviously wasn't planned ahead of time.
X-men is their property fully and like i said they still have one more fox x-men movie to release. so it's different. Plus that technically was Sony that rebooted not marvel.

I know,but I'm using Spiderman as an example because you guys are saying that the franchise will need time to breathe. 3 years will be plenty of time,but not "5 years at least". Now if X-Men has another movie after Dark Phoenix I didn't know that,I thought this was pretty much assumed to be the final one. But my Spiderman example is just to prove that fans don't need a breather,especially not for an X-Men franchise none of us are invested in. I was more invested in Amazing Spiderman because it seemed like it was just about to get interesting after they killed off the great,yet severely overdone love story angle.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I really do think that the multi-verse is real. Many people have been saying that the reveal in the Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer was just a "trick" from Mysterio but nah, I really think that they are setting up the multi-verse.

Phases 4 & 5 are about to be super lit!!! :banderas: :blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
kvoft4b7yow21.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m randomly watching “Age Of Ultron” and I forgot how Elizebeth Olsen had an accent for her Scarlet Witch character. The accent slowly started to fade in “Civil War.”

And by the time we got to “Infinity War” that shyt was completely gone :russ:
That bothers me when they hire someone who can't do the accent. Halle did the same thing people shrug it off when the american actors do it like Halle Berry. But imagine Tom Holland just said fukk it, i'mma speak like an english bloke from now on.
Thats why people need to respect Chadwick more, because if they had cast Wesley or Michael Jai White like some of ya'll wanted, they wouldv'e done the same thing by now. Black Panther would be sounding like he grew up in compton right now.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Disney doesn't "get in his ear" or "throw ideas his way". Feige has full creative control over everything Marvel related. He's not some mid level exec....he's the president.
I realize fans want an MCU X-Men movie but Disney is not pressed about it, to the point they're gonna start dictating things to Feige.:mjlol:

And you can't really compare Spider-Man to X-Men....X-Men movies have been going on for damn near 20 years with more or less the same roster.

Now you want another reboot with the same exact characters....when, if not 5 years?

You act like they didn't already have contracts in place and a Phase 4 schedule lined up before the Fox deal. They can't just reset their entire plan at the drop of a hat, it's not possible.

They would be leaving billions on the table by rearranging their schedule in favor of X-Men. Which is gonna make money regardless of when they release it. So why rush it?

Fred.

Wasn't Marvel actively sabatoguing X-Men because they weren't making the money off the movies?Or didn't want to give material? Sabatoguing characters you've been doing for 20 years,all because you don't have the movie rights. That should tell you how bad they wanted the X-Men back and how bitter they were about not having them. So why rush it? the billions they were chopping at the mouth for,and just the fact they obviously love the X-Men,probably more than the Avengers. The people at Marvel Studios are excited to get to work on the X-Men films right away. Disney is not trying to push back the oppurtunity to make billions for 5 years when you don't have to. Put those two things together and its practically a given. The Phase 4 schedule only goes up to 2022 I believe,so 3 years like I said would be enough time. I also disagree about it being the same characters for 20 years. Because more than likely Marvel won't use the same characters,but more importantly the characters will actually look and act like the characters they are supposed to be,and will wear costumes. So it will 100% be different characters,cut the crap and get to work Feige:martin:. But I'm pretty sure he already is and just wants it to be a suprise.

A black Widow prequel?over X-Men?Hawkeye training his daughter?Captain Marvel 2:laff:?Movies get scrapped everyday. and like I said,other movies won't be effected by X-Men because they are their own entities.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wasn't Marvel actively sabatoguing X-Men because they weren't making the money off the movies?Or didn't want to give material? Sabatoguing characters you've been doing for 20 years,all because you don't have the movie rights. That should tell you how bad they wanted the X-Men back and how bitter they were about not having them. So why rush it? the billions they were chopping at the mouth for,and just the fact they obviously love the X-Men,probably more than the Avengers. The people at Marvel Studios are excited to get to work on the X-Men films right away. Disney is not trying to push back the oppurtunity to make billions for 5 years when you don't have to. Put those two things together and its practically a given. The Phase 4 schedule only goes up to 2022 I believe,so 3 years like I said would be enough time. I also disagree about it being the same characters for 20 years. Because more than likely Marvel won't use the same characters,but more importantly the characters will actually look and act like the characters they are supposed to be,and will wear costumes. So it will 100% be different characters,cut the crap and get to work Feige:martin:. But I'm pretty sure he already is and just wants it to be a suprise.

A black Widow prequel?over X-Men?Hawkeye training his daughter?Captain Marvel 2:laff:?Movies get scrapped everyday. and like I said,other movies won't be effected by X-Men because they are their own entities.
Expect Marvel to scrap dozens of successful movies at the height of their characters popularity breh.:mjlol:

People already saying they're too late with the Black Widow movie, if they push it back or scrapped they would make substantially less money off it than if they released it now, but the X-men is going to do a billie regardless. So i'll let you decide mr business man. Does Marvel want to make 600 mill on black widow now and 1 billy on x-men later. or 1 billy on x-men now and nothing on black widow?

:jbhmm: seems like easy math to me.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Expect Marvel to scrap dozens of successful movies at the height of their characters popularity breh.:mjlol:

People already saying they're too late with the Black Widow movie, if they push it back or scrapped they would make substantially less money off it than if they released it now, but the X-men is going to do a billie regardless. So i'll let you decide mr business man. Does Marvel want to make 600 mill on black widow now and 1 billy on x-men later. or 1 billy on x-men now and nothing on black widow?

:jbhmm: seems like easy math to me.

I didn't see them say they already filmed the black Widow movie,I heard them say it was in "development". You know what else is was in development?Gambits solo film:mjlol:. Mr Business Man says scrap that script and turn it into a Rogue script or something:mjlol:. They already said they are not doing "linear" movies anymore,which I take to mean movies that lead up to something that tie in together. So X-Men doesn't effect any of the stuff you guys are wanting to see. So I'm not saying "scrap" anything,unless they are thinking of doing another Avengers. And I can tell you right now,Robert Downey and Captain America are both gone,Hulk has one arm. So they are definitely not at the height of there popularity right now. If anything you make these X-Men movies now,make them stars. Then you can use the X-Men to lift up the remaining B list Avengers that are left in a showdown,or by adding characters from the X-Mens universe to be Avengers.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I didn't see them say they already filmed the black Widow movie,I heard them say it was in "development". You know what else is was in development?Gambits solo film:mjlol:. Mr Business Man says scrap that script and turn it into a Rogue script or something:mjlol:. They already said they are not doing "linear" movies anymore,which I take to mean movies that lead up to something that tie in together. So X-Men doesn't effect any of the stuff you guys are wanting to see. So I'm not saying "scrap" anything,unless they are thinking of doing another Avengers. And I can tell you right now,Robert Downey and Captain America are both gone,Hulk has one arm. So they are definitely not at the height of there popularity right now. If anything you make these X-Men movies now,make them stars. Then you can use the X-Men to lift up the remaining B list Avengers that are left in a showdown,or by adding characters from the X-Mens universe to be Avengers.
:ohlawd: all terrible ideas

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
One thing thats been nagging me but depending on Tony's exact wish Gamorra '14 should've got snapped. She didn't come through that portal with noble intentions and I doubt the stones kept tabs on her indecisive ass.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One thing thats been nagging me but depending on Tony's exact wish Gamorra '14 should've got snapped. She didn't come through that portal with noble intentions and I doubt the stones kept tabs on her indecisive ass.

Man you know damn well they just needed an excuse to bring her back for GOG3 :mjlol:

Zoe Saldana aint giving that role up anytime soon. You seen how they brought Loki back on the sneak tip. Disney aint playing with us.:lolbron:

How long before they bring Tony back as an AI hologram. :wow: