AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jjst wanted to say that I never got my avenger hoodies for the fam and still working on getting my money back. :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
18324a4cea576a2cc01d019a5f4c00f8

:mjlol: Dr Strange ya'll

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Feige already said it'll be years (5 at least) before we see the X-Men.

The Avengers ain't going anywhere any time soon. They got "Spider-Man: Far From Home" coming out, "Black Panther 2", "Dr. Strange 2", "GOTG Vol. 3", etc. not to mention "Eternals" and "Shang-Chi".

I can almost guarantee they introduce Fantastic 4 (and/or Dr. Doom) before X-Men.

Fred.

Feige can get his card pulled just like Sam Raimi did,not that I agree with the results of Spider Man 3. But I see no good reason to wait 5 years. Why? SO you can make Black Widow prequels? Neuter the Hulk some more? Black Panther,Strange,GOTG and Spiderman are all seperate entities who operate independent of the Avengers. I'll just wait for the angry letters to change the directions:sas2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Feige can get his card pulled just like Sam Raimi did,not that I agree with the results of Spider Man 3. But I see no good reason to wait 5 years. Why? SO you can make Black Widow prequels? Neuter the Hulk some more? Black Panther,Strange,GOTG and Spiderman are all seperate entities who operate independent of the Avengers. I'll just wait for the angry letters to change the directions:sas2:

:dahell: at you comparing Raimi to Feige.

One was just a director....the other is the president of Marvel Studios.

Feige would be the one to decide when to introduce the X-Men. There isn't really anyone above him to pull his card, unless someone at Disney pulls rank....which isn't likely since they've pretty much told him "do whatever you want".

Dude has given them 7-8 movies that hit $1 billion....two that hit $2 billion....wrapped up a 22 movie long arc, over a decade....they're gonna leave him the fukk alone.

Besides, unless they decide to take a loss on "Dark Phoenix" and "New Mutants" (which got pushed back to a year from now) it would muddy the waters to release an MCU X-Men movie any time soon. They need to give the brand time to reset, the Fox X-Men movies barely do "Ant-Man" numbers these days.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One of the reasons they're waiting five years is because they still have to release the fox movies that we're completed or in development.
Like Dark Phoenix,
They still plan on completing the Deadpool Trilogy, and they might release the new mutants movie as well.
So it wouldn't make sense to introduce them until after they've cleaned out fox's archives. Plus they had plenty of films in development before the merger, Like DS2, BP2, G3, BW, etc. 5 years is probably the fastest they could do it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One of the reasons they're waiting five years is because they still have to release the fox movies that we're completed or in development.
Like Dark Phoenix,
They still plan on completing the Deadpool Trilogy, and they might release the new mutants movie as well.
So it wouldn't make sense to introduce them until after they've cleaned out fox's archives. Plus they had plenty of films in development before the merger, Like DS2, BP2, G3, BW, etc. 5 years is probably the fastest they could do it.

That's what I'm saying man.

The X-Men brand isn't doing crazy numbers these days. Literally any MCU movie they could drop is almost guaranteed to do what a Fox brand X-Men movie does, if not more.

Now, at some point in the future, when these movies come out....do I think the X-Men could be more popular/profitable than anything else in the MCU? Possibly, but as of right now they have no reason to clear their slate in favor of X-Men, when they're gonna make bread off what they have planned, anyway.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Feige would be the one to decide when to introduce the X-Men. There isn't really anyone above him to pull his card, unless someone at Disney pulls rank....which isn't likely since they've pretty much told him "do whatever you want".

Dude has given them 7-8 movies that hit $1 billion....two that hit $2 billion....wrapped up a 22 movie long arc, over a decade....they're gonna leave him the fukk alone.

Besides, unless they decide to take a loss on "Dark Phoenix" and "New Mutants" (which got pushed back to a year from now) it would muddy the waters to release an MCU X-Men movie any time soon. They need to give the brand time to reset, the Fox X-Men movies barely do "Ant-Man" numbers these days.

Fred.
This is why we're pretty much guaranteed that the FF4 will be introduced first. They've been out of spotlight so long that people forget Chris Evan and Michael B Jordan both used to be Human Torch. Plus they fit into the future narrative better (multiverse, space etc)
and when they finally do introduce mutants, i bet they don't even use the x-men at first. They gonna focus on characters fox didn't use that much at first like Alpha Flight or some shyt, before teasing Wolverine.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is why we're pretty much guaranteed that the FF4 will be introduced first. They've been out of spotlight so long that people forget Chris Evan and Michael B Jordan both used to be Human Torch. Plus they fit into the future narrative better (multiverse, space etc)
and when they finally do introduce mutants, i bet they don't even use the x-men at first. They gonna focus on characters fox didn't use that much at first like Alpha Flight or some shyt, before teasing Wolverine.

This is damn near word for word what I said like, 6 months ago. I even mentioned Alpha Flight. :wow:

Fred.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Fred.

I wouldn't be suprised if someone from Disney gets in his ear and throws some ideas his way on how to move it along faster. You don't think a MCU X-Men movie would immediately make a billion just because Fox's movies haven't been:comeon:? The Fox X-Men movies are forgettable and us fans go and watch just to pass the time and to complain usually. So its not like they would be competing with some sort of strong legacy like if they would have rebooted Batman right after Dark Knight Trilogy. If anything the fact they rebooted Spiderman right after Amazing Spiderman and were succesful,should tell you all you need to know. I'm pretty sure thats what Disney will be looking at. Leaving billions on the table for "at least 5 years"? Mark my words,he will have something in theatres in 3 years and multiple other X-Men solo movies slated to hit theatres following that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Did you guys forget they rebooted Spiderman right after Spiderman?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you guys forget they rebooted Spiderman right after Spiderman?
They don't have full creative control over spiderman, Sony isn't going to sit and wait for 5 years to make money.
They had to rewrite civil war and reduce black panthers role in the movie because of that so it obviously wasn't planned ahead of time.
X-men is their property fully and like i said they still have one more fox x-men movie to release. so it's different. Plus that technically was Sony that rebooted not marvel.