AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Okay the time travel shyt I had a lot of issues with. If they got the Infinity stones how did the Guardians get together? How did Dr. Strange become Dr. Strange? How did the attack on NYC happen? None of these events would've happened. Idk brehs. :skip:

You didn't hear what banner explained to the ancient one???:what: the trick was to grab the stones IN the past BUT return them exactly after they took them to NOT have a paradox, its like a time loop...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They traveled back in time and replaced the infinity stones back in place so all those events could still happen. Trust though I have many of the same questions such as the Loki shyt, if Thanos has been pulled from the past and is no longer living then he's unable to kill Loki and Ildris. Plus if Cap is alive all that time you have to assume he's helping fight crime which you would think would change the future.

My friend basically answered by basically saying all those events exist on alternate timelines. It's the reason I hate time travel in movies lol.

And when Thor got his hammer and took it with - what did he fight with in The Dark World, AOU, and Ragnarok.

I almost said the same thing then it dinged in my head that Back to the Future is one of my favorite films. Haha!

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Than how did cap go into the past and come out in the REAL present... he chnaged the past doing that. That should have been another timeline then...

Long as stones stay it should work out which is why they were brought back. But loki and cap both changed history doing what they did.

So :hhh:
hulk explained how what you do in the past has nothing to do with the future.

he said you going back in time is your new future and the future you left is your past. then scott says “so back to the future is bullshyt?” he created a new timeline that he lived in

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And when Thor got his hammer and took it with - what did he fight with in The Dark World, AOU, and Ragnarok.

I almost said the same thing then it dinged in my head that Back to the Future is one of my favorite films. Haha!

Cap returned the hammer and the ether to the right place in time... That's the catch...:comeon::pachaha: its not hard to figure out...

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I'm watching it this weekend for the second time.... but at first watch.. shyt was campy as fukk. just gonna invent a time machine in a night huh... damn near whole movie over before we get a real battle/fight with superheros... lame ass jokes... hey dad/ex girl/mom, lets rehash everything before we predictably do our send off... hey lets make two robots share memories from planets away cause we can't think of a way for thanos to find out.. lets act like anyone cares about black widow... or hawkeye for that matter... the fukk was the hulk doing all movie.. hey lets revisit old shyt and name drop back to the future before stealing their entire plot... hey remember all those characters you didn't give a shyt about, well here they are

jesus this was bad... maybe I was just tired. Definitely like the first one better.. definitely not a top 5 marvel movie... not looking optimistic for anything they got lined up for the future

I'm highly upset I wasted 3 hours up in there... And gotta spend another 3 taking my son.. Who is not gonna sit still watching this weak shyt... I mean the third act was about it... once they got back to present time, that's about all the movie I cared for

nobody: :umad:

me: :damn:
This is 100% on point.

Add the girl power sceen, and Capt marvel destroying another giant ship by flying into it

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

cap put it back so its like it never really left.

remember hulk saying at the end cap has as much time as he needs but it will be like 10 seconds for them? he took the hammer had it for however long he needed and when cap put it back its like it never left

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I’m not a big comic book nerd so didn’t really care for the captain marvel slander but ima be honest I’m not really looking forward to any solo movies with her

She’s boring to me and i feel whenever she’s on screen they’re tryna force some type of agenda

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You didn't hear what banner explained to the ancient one???:what: the trick was to grab the stones IN the past BUT return them exactly after they took them to NOT have a paradox, its like a time loop...

I may have missed that. Hulk's time travel was the most boring part for me. A second viewing will be required. Time travel movies though. :mindblown:

On a brighter note: Glad you got in on opening night. :myman:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They traveled back in time and replaced the infinity stones back in place so all those events could still happen. Trust though I have many of the same questions such as the Loki shyt, if Thanos has been pulled from the past and is no longer living then he's unable to kill Loki and Ildris. Plus if Cap is alive all that time you have to assume he's helping fight crime which you would think would change the future.

My friend basically answered by basically saying all those events exist on alternate timelines. It's the reason I hate time travel in movies lol.
Wouldn’t Loki disappear like all of Thanos goons?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Infinity War is gonna go down as the Only Built 4 Cuban Linx of the MCU. This movie was more Liquid Swords

Paul Rudd was great in this and the time travel was well executed. There were tons of jokes but they hit on them, Thor took his act a little too far but he was good too.

They saved the action for the end but delivered when it counted, although I would have liked to see everybody put in a little more work.

9/10 movie