AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
updated-marvel-character-ownership-rights-after-fox-dinsey-1066088.jpg

I can't find the guy i quoted before he spoke about Namor's movie rights being only with Universal but here it is.
They're using Namor in BP2 But thats because both studios have the rights to his character. Same way fox and disney were both able to use quicksilver at the same time, because quicksilver was an avengers character and an X-men character. But most likely but that's likely as far as they'll go. Or like how Kingpin is a Spiderman character and a daredevil character.
Namor's film rights are set up the same way. They can't do a solo film because universal owns that, but since he is an Avengers & FF4 character as well. They can still feature him in other peoples films if they want to.
He's the perfect character to bring the old properties(Avengers) with the new ones(FF4). They teased it in Endgame because he'll likely be the new Loki going forward in the MCU. Starting with BP2

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Avengers Co-Director Confirms Hulk's Post-Endgame Status

Permanently damaged? Hulk should be able to heal from that

The Russos, are great but they seem to work better with the lesser powered characters.

Kinda lazy but i doubt they planned on using Hulk going forward anyways.

So it's a wrap for hulk :stopitslime:

They said that's how they ended "Endgame" but it's possible he can regain his strength in the future.

They (for now anyway) aren't doing any more Marvel movies so it's not their decision, regardless.

Fred.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They said that's how they ended "Endgame" but it's possible he can regain his strength in the future.

They (for now anyway) aren't doing any more Marvel movies so it's not their decision, regardless.

Fred.
That's one problem I have about the mcu is the way they doing the hulk

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
updated-marvel-character-ownership-rights-after-fox-dinsey-1066088.jpg

I can't find the guy i quoted before he spoke about Namor's movie rights being only with Universal but here it is.
They're using Namor in BP2 But thats because both studios have the rights to his character. Same way fox and disney were both able to use quicksilver at the same time, because quicksilver was an avengers character and an X-men character. But most likely but that's likely as far as they'll go. Or like how Kingpin is a Spiderman character and a daredevil character.
Namor's film rights are set up the same way. They can't do a solo film because universal owns that, but since he is an Avengers & FF4 character as well. They can still feature him in other peoples films if they want to.
He's the perfect character to bring the old properties(Avengers) with the new ones(FF4). They teased it in Endgame because he'll likely be the new Loki going forward in the MCU. Starting with BP2
Has this been confirmed?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Lmao they really trying to get all the OG six out of here except for Thor. I was reading that even Hawkeye's series is about him training his daughter.

This is good news actually,Avengers need a break. Time for X-Men to get the time and attention they deserve. Seems like they pretty much tried to kill off the Avengers so nobody would really be able to do anything with them in their absence. If Multiverses exist just build up the X-Men and have all of the avengers still exist as feature characters,and you can still build up to Avengers vs X-Men if you wanted to not that you need to. X-Men have enough stories and interesting villians to last a lifetime:wow:. Don't cry folks,the A Team is back:win:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Terrible decision :hhh:Russos are great but I need a director that embraces the fantasies of comic books like how Michael Doughtry is a legitimate Godzilla fan :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is good news actually,Avengers need a break. Time for X-Men to get the time and attention they deserve. Seems like they pretty much tried to kill off the Avengers so nobody would really be able to do anything with them in their absence. If Multiverses exist just build up the X-Men and have all of the avengers still exist as feature characters,and you can still build up to Avengers vs X-Men if you wanted to not that you need to. X-Men have enough stories and interesting villians to last a lifetime:wow:. Don't cry folks,the A Team is back:win:

Feige already said it'll be years (5 at least) before we see the X-Men.

The Avengers ain't going anywhere any time soon. They got "Spider-Man: Far From Home" coming out, "Black Panther 2", "Dr. Strange 2", "GOTG Vol. 3", etc. not to mention "Eternals" and "Shang-Chi".

I can almost guarantee they introduce Fantastic 4 (and/or Dr. Doom) before X-Men.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Feige already said it'll be years (5 at least) before we see the X-Men.

The Avengers ain't going anywhere any time soon. They got "Spider-Man: Far From Home" coming out, "Black Panther 2", "Dr. Strange 2", "GOTG Vol. 3", etc. not to mention the "Inhumans" and "Shang-Chi".

I can almost guarantee they introduce Fantastic 4 (and/or Dr. Doom) before X-Men.

Fred.
They're still doing Inhumans?