AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It was good to see General Ross and Hulk acting civil at Tony's funeral. I've been waiting for a scene with them together again for 11 years. I'd definitely act civil with the guy who saved my daughter on multiple occasions (during the campus fight, the street fight in Harlem, and Hulk brought Betty back with the snap.)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

I actually found a bunch of things from Comic Con 2007 during the Iron Man panel.

And here's an interview with RDJ after the panel with Collider.

I remember hearing an interview on SHH, MTV, or AintItCool where Downey, Favreau, and Terrence Howard all talked about what comics they liked as kids growing up, and it sounded like they knew their shyt. If they didn't then someone well informed them on the matter. I couldn't find it though. :francis:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah, it was the first one.

The scene they cut actually made the movie better. Because in the finished movie, Tony is sitting at home and he sees the terrorist situation. Next thing you know, he's overseas fighting terrorists.

In the cut scene there was a whole subplot about him throwing a party in Dubai (where Ghostface was a sheik) and that gave him easy access to the Middle East.

Ghost did have a song on the soundtrack though, Jon Favreau is a Ghostface stan.

Fred.

Nah. He's right as well. Ghost was performing during Starks' party in Ironman 2.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
We ain't gonna talk about this 1940's white dude coming out with so much swag in one shot. :wow:

tumblr_pqm27ivop41rvfhtro1_500.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem