For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ncnzqryaumw21.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't know if Avengers can catch it:patrice:Avatar had a ridiculous run and what else was int theaters that year? Avengers has only until next week when Det Pikachu, Baga Yega 3, and then 2 weeks later Godzilla 2 drops. 3 different franchises with cult fan bases and Pokemon has legitimately at minimum 2 generations of fans. We'll see though and I for one and rooting for it to fukk Avatar:ehh:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Rewatched it in 3D IMAX.

The despair from the conclusion of IW continued in the 1st act. Just morbid as fukk. Tony spazzing on Cap not heeding his warning about the accords was dope. Just dealing with loss and grief. It looked like Black Widow hadn’t showered in years or dint touch her hair in those 5 years. Tony having a family and Cap still trying to help save lives. Barton going Punisher and Thor becoming a lazy flabby drunk.:picard: How the mighty have fallen. But the character development is unmatched. Who would’ve guessed Nebula would have such an integral part of the film.

THANOS is def the GOAT villain. Surpassed Nolan/Ledgers joker IMO. Just quotables and swag out. Not even CM could stop him. Just sitting in the cut chilling waiting for IM/Thor/Cap not even phased was...:wow:At that point the fight is so dope and Thanos is so powerful and is winning you forget that Hulk brought everyone back. “On your left”......:mjcry: When Tchalla appeared. I was the loudest in my theatre lol.

The female team up:ooh:

Tchalla handling the rock:krs:

Ironman being the one to jump on grenade:to:

Cap going back and living his life :salute:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You would have to be a comic book head to know that cap uses that hammer more than once in the comics. I really plan on putting together something for this thread to educated a lot of people. I can clearly tell the people that haven’t read a single comic book as well ...it long what I’m working on cause it ties it all together what I’m working on

You're giving them more credit than they deserve tho. fukk the books. Simply following the movie loses most of these cats.
Guess the writer of thor 1 and ragnarok fucced up somewhere right :yeshrug:

No, you just fukked up by being more dense than adamantium.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmm. I could of swore he was in Iron Man 2. The scene near the one with Elon Musk

Nah, it was the first one.

The scene they cut actually made the movie better. Because in the finished movie, Tony is sitting at home and he sees the terrorist situation. Next thing you know, he's overseas fighting terrorists.

In the cut scene there was a whole subplot about him throwing a party in Dubai (where Ghostface was a sheik) and that gave him easy access to the Middle East.

Ghost did have a song on the soundtrack though, Jon Favreau is a Ghostface stan.

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Nah, it was the first one.

The scene they cut actually made the movie better. Because in the finished movie, Tony is sitting at home and he sees the terrorist situation. Next thing you know, he's overseas fighting terrorists.

In the cut scene there was a whole subplot about him throwing a party in Dubai (where Ghostface was a sheik) and that gave him easy access to the Middle East.

Ghost did have a song on the soundtrack though, Jon Favreau is a Ghostface stan.

Fred.

isnt the music video playing int he background when tony and rhody are in starks plane ?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't know if Avengers can catch it:patrice:Avatar had a ridiculous run and what else was int theaters that year? Avengers has only until next week when Det Pikachu, Baga Yega 3, and then 2 weeks later Godzilla 2 drops. 3 different franchises with cult fan bases and Pokemon has legitimately at minimum 2 generations of fans. We'll see though and I for one and rooting for it to fukk Avatar:ehh:

Avatar came out around holiday time in 2009 when a lot of people were off with the kids, plus it had the 3D thing going for it. As for what came out around that time? I remember one of the Alvin and the Chipmunks films came out, as did RDJ's Sherlock Holmes, but other than that? Nothing of note.

EDIT - Here's a list: 2009 in film - Wikipedia