AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Seems like marvel set nikkas CANT READ.. i said wield lightning not wield the Hammer.. you retarded cretins... mcu odin told Thor in ragnarok his power comes from himself NOT the hammer.. so is it oochie wally or one mic..

idiots

Daps
I ACTUALLY do read the comics.. but according to you marvel set nikkas, mcu doesn't follow the comics faithfully even tho you sheep LOVE to hang on that ''mcu is always comic accurate angle'' so if mcu odin said the hammer isnt the source of lightning, no way in hell should Cap have been able to wield lightning

tenor.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Seems like marvel set nikkas CANT READ.. i said wield lightning not wield the Hammer.. you retarded cretins... mcu odin told Thor in ragnarok his power comes from himself NOT the hammer.. so is it oochie wally or one mic..

idiots
:dead:
nikkas question was answered 5 times and he still can't put it together.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
both deaths spoiled for me: one by someone trying to be cute in random youtube comments the other by some moron here. didnt really take much away from the movie for me. i really enjoyed it. movie didnt seem as long as it was. never dragged. i turned into a 13 y/o boy when cap started fighting thanos. didnt see that coming (in the mcu).

Daps
WHY CAPTAIN AMERICA IS WORTHY TO WIELD MJOLNIR IN AVENGERS: ENDGAME

The theme of "worthiness" lies at the heart of the Thor trilogy. In 2011's Thor, the God of Thunder proved he was unworthy to take the throne of Asgard when he committed an act of war that would potentially lead to the deaths of millions. His concern was for his own glory, for the thrill of battle, and not for the good of the Nine Realms. That was when Odin stripped Thor of his powers, and placed the worthiness enchantment upon Mjolnir. By the end of the film, Thor had proved himself worthy when he was willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of those he loved. This principle was extended in Thor: The Dark World, when the God of Thunder was again willing to stand as a champion - this time not just for those he loved, but for the entire Nine Realms. The Realms saw Thor battle against Malekith, and acknowledged him as a worthy king.

In the MCU, then, the worthiness enchantment is tied to a person's willingness to stand up for others - no matter the cost. This is pretty much the same principle as the comics, where Mjolnir has been lifted by a number of other key figures in the past, most notably Jane Foster. Jane was dying of cancer, and every time she transformed into the female Thor it reversed the effect of her chemotherapy; and yet she continued to act as a hero, irrespective of the cost. She was willing to sacrifice everything for the good of others, even for the Asgardians who distrusted and reviled her, and as a result she was worthy.

Avengers: Endgame confirms that Steve Rogers, too, is worthy. This shouldn't really be much of a surprise; Captain America's entire life has been a demonstration of self-sacrificial heroism, even before he became a super-soldier. Rogers was unwilling to sit the Second World War out, not because he sought glory and recognition, but because he yearned to make a difference. At the end of Captain America: The First Avenger, Steve Rogers was even willing to give his own life to protect New York City from Hydra's bombs. Instead of dying, he awoke from cryogenic suspension 70 years later, and ever since he's been on the front lines, battling to keep others safe. In Avengers: Endgame, the stakes are higher than ever before, and Captain America is risking his own life to literally bring back half the lives in the universe - whatever it takes.

@Still FloW

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Rewatched it in 3D IMAX.

The despair from the conclusion of IW continued in the 1st act. Just morbid as fukk. Tony spazzing on Cap not heeding his warning about the accords was dope. Just dealing with loss and grief. It looked like Black Widow hadn’t showered in years or dint touch her hair in those 5 years. Tony having a family and Cap still trying to help save lives. Barton going Punisher and Thor becoming a lazy flabby drunk.:picard: How the mighty have fallen. But the character development is unmatched. Who would’ve guessed Nebula would have such an integral part of the film.

THANOS is def the GOAT villain. Surpassed Nolan/Ledgers joker IMO. Just quotables and swag out. Not even CM could stop him. Just sitting in the cut chilling waiting for IM/Thor/Cap not even phased was...:wow:At that point the fight is so dope and Thanos is so powerful and is winning you forget that Hulk brought everyone back. “On your left”......:mjcry: When Tchalla appeared. I was the loudest in my theatre lol.

The female team up:ooh:

Tchalla handling the rock:krs:

Ironman being the one to jump on grenade:to:

Cap going back and living his life :salute: