AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just dawned on me they said fukk it when they let Cap be able to wield thunder.. Odin SPECIFICALLY said the Hammer wasnt the source of power but rather the means of controlling Thors power and the lightning is from Thor himself.. :mjpls:

lots of plot holes and sloppy writings... but i see critics never point them out unless its a non disney flick then we get 300 articles about why only disney is allowed to make comic book films looooooooooooooooooooool.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just dawned on me they said fukk it when they let Cap be able to wield thunder.. Odin SPECIFICALLY said the Hammer wasnt the source of power but rather the means of controlling Thors power and the lightning is from Thor himself.. :mjpls:

lots of plot holes and sloppy writings... but i see critics never point them out unless its a non disney flick then we get 300 articles about why only disney is allowed to make comic book films looooooooooooooooooooool.
If we're going by what Odin specifically said why are you ignoring what he said about the hammer in thor 1?
Whom so ever holds this hammer if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Odin also SPECIFICALLY said whoever weilds mjolnir if they be worthy shall have the power of Thor. And what's Thor's power? Lightning.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

3-1554421857072_1280w.jpg

dJTG2.jpg

Asguardian hammers can maniupulate and generate their own lightning & bestow their powers on those who are worthy...:francis: you've never read comics before???

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Just dawned on everyone that you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

Daps

You would have to be a comic book head to know that cap uses that hammer more than once in the comics. I really plan on putting together something for this thread to educated a lot of people. I can clearly tell the people that haven’t read a single comic book as well ...it long what I’m working on cause it ties it all together what I’m working on

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You would have to be a comic book head to know that cap uses that hammer more than once in the comics. I really plan on putting together something for this thread to educated a lot of people. I can clearly tell the people that haven’t read a single comic book as well ...it long what I’m working on cause it ties it all together what I’m working on

I ACTUALLY do read the comics.. but according to you marvel set nikkas, mcu doesn't follow the comics faithfully even tho you sheep LOVE to hang on that ''mcu is always comic accurate angle'' so if mcu odin said the hammer isnt the source of lightning, no way in hell should Cap have been able to wield lightning