AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The only thing that sucked on my 2nd viewing was the audience. Them "Theater #8" mothafukkas wouldn't clap or anything :wtf: Hardly any claps for Stan Lee :wtf: Casuals didn't pick up on the references :wtf:

shyt felt mad awkward the 2nd time, NOTHING will replicate that Day 1 experience.
Yup, exact same shyt for me. First viewing audience was :gladbron::krs::damn: over every damn thing like it was a wrestling PPV, even had my reserved ass all hyped up :russ:

Second viewing crowd was straight basura. Mostly parents and annoying little toddlers who probably didn't even know where they even were. Only big reaction was a couple of brehs in the front row clapping when Black Panther returned. They were trying to get a theater-wide clap going too but everybody else ain't do shyt :bryan:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_pqkysmnXA81u572tco3_540.jpg

:laff:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And in all fairness, this is I kinda like what I’m talking about in my other post. Since this is a criticism of your with Endgame and your freedom of speech with that and prerogative.

But Thanos gets knocked for that but the villain of Shazaam, everytime he was on screen or talked he was giving a mustache curling super bad guy speech, but it’s ok with him?

Stuff like that loses me.
BD keepin these nikkas honest, pulling receipts, the last bastion of film room truth :wow:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Good movie.

When Thor chopped Thanos head off in the beginning. :wtf:

Wtf going to happen for the next 2 and 1/2 hours? :dahell:

:mjlol:

The movie did seem to drag a bit though.

However, for fans who have been there since the beginning, there was a purpose of the slow build.

They gave the fans of the MCU a great payoff and send off/tribute with a lot of characters.

The gang is back together again for one last time type vibe.

IW was more about Thanos. It reversed with EG. Thanos was less important, and it was more about friends and relationships developed over the years through the movies.

Despite the slow build, the fight at the end was spectacular.

Captain America getting the hammer was one of the greatest moments in MCU history. :whew:

The actress who plays Nebula does a great job. Real intense.

Young Michael Douglas looking like a Charlie Sheen/Emilio Estevez blend. :wtf:

:flabbynsick: Thor had me dying. :laff: They was all in there playing videos games. :mjlol:

Really liked the approach they did with Hulk. Wasn't just smash/tear up sh*t/angry Hulk. Showed poise and his intelligence. :obama:

Black Widow would have made a solid leader going forward had she not died.

Scarlet Witch did her thing in the end. She gave it to Thanos.

Captain Marvel did her thing too. She is tough.

Spider-Man and Tony at the end. :mjcry:

Interesting to see how things move forward. They lost the 2 biggest leaders of the MCU, Cap and Stark. Both actors were great.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I may respectfully say something.

I sincerely promise I’m not being a dikk or condescending.

But why do some folks keep stating not just the obvious but something the Russo’s been saying for a year now.:mjlol:

The Russo said last year that IW was going to be about the perspective of Thanos and he’s kind of the star of that film and Endgame was going to perspective of everyone else:russ:

Did niccas think they was lying?

One thing they really didn’t do was lie, they may tried to go out they way with not revealing shyt, but when they did talk they try to be as honest within reason

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A few things I caught

Big catch I thought of was going back to the beginning of Ant-man one when hank pym bust that guy face on the table next to Howard stark ...

Hank was mad that someone was stealing or got there hands on pym particles.... when it was fukking cap that stole them in end game in the past

:pachaha:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Can someone explain to me why Nebula tried to call nikkas instead of just activating her time travel thing to return to present....i thought that was so dumb

How about when they had the gauntlet simply taking out the time stone and giving it back to Dr. Strange. He could've froze everyone.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yup, exact same shyt for me. First viewing audience was :gladbron::krs::damn: over every damn thing like it was a wrestling PPV, even had my reserved ass all hyped up :russ:

Second viewing crowd was straight basura. Mostly parents and annoying little toddlers who probably didn't even know where they even were. Only big reaction was a couple of brehs in the front row clapping when Black Panther returned. They were trying to get a theater-wide clap going too but everybody else ain't do shyt :bryan:

They were probably crying, holding back tears or quietly sobbing like I was :mjcry:

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
The time machine used at the end was newly built right?

Cause someone told me that was the quantum machine and I’m like am I crazy :martin: