AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why are Peter and his friends still in high school after a 5 year time jump?
LOL exact same thought I had when I seen that.

Than how did cap go into the past and come out in the REAL present... he chnaged the past doing that. That should have been another timeline then...

Long as stones stay it should work out which is why they were brought back. But loki and cap both changed history doing what they did.

So :hhh:

That's the problem with introducing time travel, no matter how you do it you're going to leave holes with questions about alternate timelines and the like.

lol was anybody at the ones yall went to crying? I had this grown white man crying his heart out next to me when iron man died . . I'm like :dwillhuh: nikka sniffling and shyt wiping his eyes with his shirt :mjlol:

but than again thats why I go opening day for shyt like that :russ:

opening day has the most emotional crowd lol

Man I was sitting next to like a 300 pound tatted up white dude. This dude was bawling. I'm talking to the point of shaking in his seat enough that it was causing mine to shake. It was lots of tears during his funeral.

Dope movie.

But that shot with all the women was forced as hell.
Forced like a muthafukka. I bust out laughing when I saw that.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Overall dope movie. I immediately wanted to see it again. Infinity War was better but this was great in its own right. I loved the shocking moments such as them killing Thanos off so quickly. That had everybody fukked up in my theater. Knew he was coming back somehow. I also loved them traveling back in time and reconnecting with some of the forgotten characters. I was fully expecting Captain America to die in that last battle with Thanos as they had the perfect set up to kill him off. It's fukked up to say but I wouldn't have minded a few other deaths to sell how vicious Thanos is.

I can't be the only one pissed when Black Panther grabbed the glove like "I GOT IT" and immediately drops the shyt and that being his main action in the movie.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Maybe it was the Doctor Who fan in me but none of the time travel fukkery bothered me by the end of the movie. I mean, there’s a talking racc00n and a sentient tree :pachaha:Just gotta accept the shyt for what it is brehs :yeshrug:
The only thing that bothered me was the length. They could have shaved 15 minutes off the film.

But the movie was still dope.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
lol was anybody at the ones yall went to crying? I had this grown white man crying his heart out next to me when iron man died . . I'm like :dwillhuh: nikka sniffling and shyt wiping his eyes with his shirt :mjlol:

but than again thats why I go opening day for shyt like that :russ:

opening day has the most emotional crowd lol
No adults but a bunch of babies. This is the first time in my life seeing a movie in theaters where there were crying babies. :francis: It was real annoying. Now I understand why there is a movement to keep babies out of movies. :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Okay the time travel shyt I had a lot of issues with. If they got the Infinity stones how did the Guardians get together? How did Dr. Strange become Dr. Strange? How did the attack on NYC happen? None of these events would've happened. Idk brehs. :skip:
They traveled back in time and replaced the infinity stones back in place so all those events could still happen. Trust though I have many of the same questions such as the Loki shyt, if Thanos has been pulled from the past and is no longer living then he's unable to kill Loki and Ildris. Plus if Cap is alive all that time you have to assume he's helping fight crime which you would think would change the future.

My friend basically answered by basically saying all those events exist on alternate timelines. It's the reason I hate time travel in movies lol.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
  • I actually wanma see GoG3 if they put Thor
  • Thor was too goofy it brought the film down a tad
  • I LOVED THE GIRL POWER SHOT...except Carol. All she does to frown and we don't even know who the fukk she is...we understand everyone else's painb but, they just forced her down our throats, like they do in the comics (Civil War II was fukking awful)
  • Nebula is a snack and i bet it's warm in there :wow:
  • I have to apologize to Scarlett Johessen. She started off as just eye candy, but, I might rank her 2. behind Robert DJ in terms of performance throughout the life of thr entire MCU
  • Sam Jax prolly was paid some RACKS for 2 secs :russ:
  • I'm prolly done with Marvel movies...they really ended the epic perfectly, i think they are gonna b it cash in mode the rest of the way
Me too to an extent. What other threats could top Thanos snapping half of the universe?! Yeah we'll eventually get Galactus, Doom, Kang, etc but I don't think they'll be able to top the threat level of Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.