AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This movie really didn't need all of those battle scenes because of what happened in the last movie so I wouldn't really make sense.

You are an adult you can handle a movie without non-stop action.
Shut-cho-goddamn-ass-up.gif

Its a superhero movie you frail fakkit

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Just finished watching this.

I preferred Infinity War but this was good as well.

I felt Infinity War was a tighter story and that man Thanos was so methodological in his pursuit of the stones.

Also not the biggest fan of the time travel angle and such.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
yeah I noticed when I started watching the cam and was like :jbhmm: I really don't wanna watch none of this shyt again let me skip to the end. I immediately watched IW twice when it dropped and enjoyed all of it

Shazam was legit a much better film but we gonna have to wait another 10 years when the Stan Wars have ended to have that discussion
Shazam a better film? Lmaooo. That film was nothing special at all, wildly overrated

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yeah I noticed when I started watching the cam and was like :jbhmm: I really don't wanna watch none of this shyt again let me skip to the end. I immediately watched IW twice when it dropped and enjoyed all of it

Shazam was legit a much better film but we gonna have to wait another 10 years when the Stan Wars have ended to have that discussion

Couldn’t find the Michael Scott gif but this will have to do

giphy.gif

We not gonna just let some of these hot takes go like that. shyt is irresponsible to every coli members Marvel Stan or DC stan to allow:scust:

Unless niccas want another War now that the Colinfinity Wars has concluded

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
This movie really didn't need all of those battle scenes because of what happened in the last movie so I wouldn't really make sense.

You are an adult you can handle a movie without non-stop action.
Tell that to the Green Lantern movie

AggravatingWelcomeBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was a bunch of time travel mumbo jumbo with a great conclusion. I wouldn't pay to see it again. I avoided this thread since the movie came out. Ms Marvel (I didn't see her movie) is like Super Man in this universe.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I disagree. On second viewing it got better. The opening stuff is all character and needed. And the whole movie is based on that. It’s much better than infinity war because it feels like a whole movie instead of one long third act.

It moves at a good clip, everyone gets moments to shine all based in character, it has emotional payoffs for the whole 10 years and just for the movie itself, and the main action sequence in it is fantastic.