AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Both Avatar and titanic didnt have mind blowing opening week or 2nd week numbers.

Instead of taking big chunks before falling off, they stayed in theaters for a long ass time.

Avatar also benefited from 3D. It's a completely different movie in 3D. Avengers isn't the same way.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Avengers: Age of Ultron, the team decided to move to a new Avengers Facility in upstate New York, along the Hudson River. It has evolved over several films, until Captain America: Civil War, where it got some of its best screen time.....:ehh:
Wow, I don't know why, but him traveling cross country like that bothers me way more than the time shyt in this movie lol

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see it passing Avatar.

What the hell gave Avatar those leg to that figure. I know I watched it but it wasnt that good for repeat viewings and such.

Avatar was beautiful. The storyline was very cliched but the way it was depicted was amazing. I took my little brother to watch it in 3D after it had been out for weeks already and the theater was still packed. For the entire movie, we were stuck to the screen.

I’m guessing a whole lot of people felt the same way I did.

morris

Superstar
Daps
What confused me is that in Infinity War, Thor's ax beat the power of ALL 5 stones and stabbed Thanos' chest.

In Endgame, Thanos, without ANY stones, used his blade (:dame:) to repel Thor's hammer AND ax (
23105-d71a3f27a0f372e08afd89c6adf6414d.jpg
) and break Capt. shield

And I had no idea Capt Marvel could handle Thanos like that

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
What confused me is that in Infinity War, Thor's ax beat the power of ALL 5 stones and stabbed Thanos' chest.

In Endgame, Thanos, without ANY stones, used his blade (:dame:) to repel Thor's hammer AND ax (
23105-d71a3f27a0f372e08afd89c6adf6414d.jpg
) and break Capt. shield

And I had no idea Capt Marvel could handle Thanos like that

That was Thor at his peak, he was :flabbynsick: in endgame. Plus Thanos in infinity war was holding back, 2014 Thanos wanted blood.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That was Thor at his peak, he was :flabbynsick: in endgame. Plus Thanos in infinity war was holding back, 2014 Thanos wanted blood.

Ya I think when he saw how things went and ended
He was like fukk this I'm going all out this time since they cant appreciate half the universe gone to help the rest of u prosper
I couldn't even enjoyed retirement when I saw myself In the future

morris

Superstar
Daps
I can accept theThor explamation, but not the Thanos one. Remember he destroyed all of Asgard in infinity war.

Another thing that was silly to me was the big beast guy who seemed to be fourth in command in Thanos' squad be easily squashed like an ant by Ant-Man. And another one of Thanos' main henchman was stabbed like it was nothing.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just watched this again on Showbox because I couldn't wait until my second viewing in the theaters tomorrow before seeing this again. So much sublte fan service to those that watched all the films. A few things that jumped out to me that I can remember right now.

Wasp answering Cap when they were discussing getting the time machine in the van working. This goes back to antman and the wasp when they had the conversation of him not also seeking her for help when he went to assist Cap.

BP calling Clint by name to give him the ironman guantlet. In there first scene together(Civil War) Clint introduced himself and BP responded he didn't care who he was.

Another one I just remembered. When Sam came over coms and told Capt on his left, throw back to Winter Soldier when they first met jogging because Capt kept lapping him and saying, on your left