For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
pb4y77sn89w21.jpg

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what’s the deal with Venom in the MCU atm? I didn’t get round to watching venom because I lost all interest after seeing the trailers and how watered down it looked, and then the way it got panned.

Any chance Eddie Brock can turn up in Far From Home as A foreshadowing of Venom in a later film or is that never gonna happen? Damn shame it got wasted when it could of been done right in the Universe it should belong in.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So what’s the deal with Venom in the MCU atm? I didn’t get round to watching venom because I lost all interest when I heard it was gonna be some bullshyt watered down non r rated version, then obv it getting panned

Any chance Eddie Brock can turn up in Far From Home as A foreshadowing of Venom in a later film or is that never gonna happen? Damn shame it got wasted when it could of been done right in the right universe.

Not gonna happen unless Sony lends the rights to Marvel like they do Spidey.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So what’s the deal with Venom in the MCU atm? I didn’t get round to watching venom because I lost all interest after seeing the trailers and how watered down it looked, and then the way it got panned.

Any chance Eddie Brock can turn up in Far From Home as A foreshadowing of Venom in a later film or is that never gonna happen? Damn shame it got wasted when it could of been done right in the Universe it should belong in.

The only way I see that happening is if that multi-universe rumor is confirmed in “Far From Home.”

If the MCU is gonna have multi-universe where all the movies don’t have to be connected no more. i wouldn’t be surprised if Tom Hollard’s Spidey makes an appearance in the Venom sequel...

Gonna wait and see

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
yeah I noticed when I started watching the cam and was like :jbhmm: I really don't wanna watch none of this shyt again let me skip to the end. I immediately watched IW twice when it dropped and enjoyed all of it

Shazam was legit a much better film but we gonna have to wait another 10 years when the Stan Wars have ended to have that discussion

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yeah I noticed when I started watching the cam and was like :jbhmm: I really don't wanna watch none of this shyt again let me skip to the end. I immediately watched IW twice when it dropped and enjoyed all of it

Shazam was legit a much better film but we gonna have to wait another 10 years when the Stan Wars have ended to have that discussion

I left after the battle, like I didn't care for anything else tbh

and Infinty War was better cause they had about 5-6 battles in that movie, I rewatched 5 times
that final scene is still amazing

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question: Where is Avengers headquarters located? I know they mentioned the Hudson river and ain't that in new york?? So did Ant-Man travel cross country from San Fran to New York in that van?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Quick question: Where is Avengers headquarters located? I know they mentioned the Hudson river and ain't that in new york?? So did Ant-Man travel cross country from San Fran to New York in that van?

After Avengers: Age of Ultron, the team decided to move to a new Avengers Facility in upstate New York, along the Hudson River. It has evolved over several films, until Captain America: Civil War, where it got some of its best screen time.....:ehh: