AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What the hell gave Avatar those leg to that figure. I know I watched it but it wasnt that good for repeat viewings and such.

The spectacle.

At the time it was kinda revolutionary for the things it was doing with 3D, The idea of new technology was enough of a draw to outweigh it being a mediocre movie

I'm wondering if Cameron was busy working on some new innovation, hence the wait between films.

i'll do you one better.
when he goes back to live with his girl in the 40s, there is another steve rogers frozen in ice the whole time.
he stole his past self's girl and left him frozen for 70 years?

that's some scumbag shyt.
he probably came back to his original timeline as soon as they found the frozen him.

Even wilder - when he goes to see her in Winter Soldier, she has dementia. How much of a mindfukk must it have been for her to see a young version of her husband, 70 years after he came back from the future to settle down with her.

Scumbag Future Steve was probably watching this go down from the garden like :mjlol:

In hindsight, this scene unwittingly had some future jewels in it.
"The world has changed. None of us can go back. All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best we can do is to start over" :ohhh:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The spectacle.

At the time it was kinda revolutionary for the things it was doing with 3D, The idea of new technology was enough of a draw to outweigh it being a mediocre movie

I'm wondering if Cameron was busy working on some new innovation, hence the wait between films.

Even wilder - when he goes to see her in Winter Soldier, she has dementia. How much of a mindfukk must it have been for her to see a young version of her husband, 70 years after he came back from the future to settle down with her.

Scumbag Future Steve was probably watching this go down from the garden like :mjlol:

"The world has changed. None of us can go back. All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best we can do is to start over" :ohhh:

Would you be jealous if a future version of yourself went back in time and fukked your woman while you were in a coma

Meet yourself like, how could you do this to uhhh me?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
While the co-writer is right how does 2014 thanos being killed work if they put the stones back in those timelines? How do you even put the soul stone back anyway you Can’t undue the sacrifice

Cap be like "Yo Red Skull where you think you're going, your duty ain't up. You're still stuck here. Here's your stone back."

"That's what you get for trying to nuke America." :ufdup:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I dont see it passing Avatar.

What the hell gave Avatar those leg to that figure. I know I watched it but it wasnt that good for repeat viewings and such.

Both Avatar and titanic didnt have mind blowing opening week or 2nd week numbers.

Instead of taking big chunks before falling off, they stayed in theaters for a long ass time.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
58684933_670575820068500_8693705219529244672_n.png.jpg

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Both Avatar and titanic didnt have mind blowing opening week or 2nd week numbers.

Instead of taking big chunks before falling off, they stayed in theaters for a long ass time.
Yeah that's the advantage of those times i don't see endgame staying in cinemas for 3+ months. Which it would need.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The spectacle.

Also, Peggy saying, "Steve...you've come back to me" at the end of that scene...she could've been reminiscing of him actually coming back in the past to her.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Knowing Marvel, their track record is doing the EXACT opposite of what u think their gonna do.

For all we know Maestro or Zemo might be the next big bad.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
i agree dude went from like some master assasin who could go toe to toe with captain america and black widow at the same time to just some guy

It just proves the Wakanda tech is unf#ckwitable and the world superpower. Basically healed his brained to no longer be brainwashed no more.

:tachalla: