AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kang would be a great big bad for the next Avengers movie. Maybe even hint he is a descendant of Stark and Doom..... too bad we have no idea how many years until the next Avengers.

He would be great for bring Mutants to the current universe. Fantastic Four would be great too but they could be added going forward.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers: Endgame's Directors and Writers Disagree on the Ending

I did enjoy the Movie but the time travel isn’t perfect as some been saying in here like Ohhh it’s time loops Blah blah . The writers and directors don’t even agree . Let’s just be real they wanted to give endings to both him and iron man have a somewhat happy ending but leave the door open for a return . They accomplished it all so kudos but it’s not perfect

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Avengers: Endgame's Directors and Writers Disagree on the Ending

I did enjoy the Movie but the time travel isn’t perfect as some been saying in here like Ohhh it’s time loops Blah blah . The writers and directors don’t even agree . Let’s just be real they wanted to give endings to both him and iron man have a somewhat happy ending but leave the door open for a return . They accomplished it all so kudos but it’s not perfect

The co-writer is right in this situation.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
The russos just low key fed us with enough fukkery to last us another 20 years with tv, animation and movies via alternate timelines :BlackPantherBanderas:
Marvel really is the GOAT:whewbp:

The Russos need to be involved with filming all Marvel fight scenes for now on. Their camera work is top notch when it comes to hand to hand.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I will say they messed up the retcon of the Mind Stone being in the scepter when they had Gamora and Nebula talking about the Power Stone being the first one they and Thanos found.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say they messed up the retcon of the Mind Stone being in the scepter when they had Gamora and Nebula talking about the Power Stone being the first one they and Thanos found.
While the co-writer is right how does 2014 thanos being killed work if they put the stones back in those timelines? How do you even put the soul stone back anyway you Can’t undue the sacrifice

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Over $2 billion in 10 days is just ridiculous :mjlol:

Avatar’s days at #1 are numbered :lupe:

F9qoC116Jiy5O9EX9RHBc49npika_6L4nACEmFTOreE.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So what happens when one of those SHIELD agents says Hail Hydra to 2012 Cap? :mjlol:

i'll do you one better.
when he goes back to live with his girl in the 40s, there is another steve rogers frozen in ice the whole time.
he stole his past self's girl and left him frozen for 70 years?

that's some scumbag shyt.
he probably came back to his original timeline as soon as they found the frozen him.