Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pqlp15Z9fN1ubn6jto1_500.gif
tumblr_pqlp15Z9fN1ubn6jto2_500.gif
tumblr_pqoko9V8zc1sejmmmo1_540.gif
tumblr_pqoko9V8zc1sejmmmo2_540.gif
tumblr_pqoky0a3G01qf5hjqo1_540.gif
tumblr_pqoky0a3G01qf5hjqo2_540.gif
Please gif thanos punching her into next week. She got punched to Tony's funeral :whoo:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So is Iron Man really dead or will he just be reborn in Wakanda? because if he's dead who is going to lead the Avengers if Cap is gone too? They better be bringing somebody else in. Unless of course they are going to give Black Cap the honor,lets see how that goes over with the fans:mjpls:
I really don't like the idea of a black captain america anyway,but I suppose this version doesn't fight on behalf of the government.

Since Civil War, Marvel has been presenting Bucky and Sam as the Odd Couple of the MCU. So most likely, they'll be the ones leading the Avengers for the day-to-day operations. Whereas, most likely Black Panther and Cap

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So is Iron Man really dead or will he just be reborn in Wakanda? because if he's dead who is going to lead the Avengers if Cap is gone too? They better be bringing somebody else in. Unless of course they are going to give Black Cap the honor,lets see how that goes over with the fans:mjpls:
I really don't like the idea of a black captain america anyway,but I suppose this version doesn't fight on behalf of the government.
Iron man is dead but will return as Kang the conqueror.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Iron man is dead but will return as Kang the conqueror.

Had to google,looks like a shytty plot if they are going with that. I did see something about Kang coming back in time to claim Apocalypse as his heir though. So if Kang is to set up Doom and X-Men leading up to Apocalypse and then Avengers vs X-Men,I'm all for it:blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Had to google,looks like a shytty plot if they are going with that. I did see something about Kang coming back in time to claim Apocalypse as his heir though. So if Kang is to set up Doom and X-Men leading up to Apocalypse and then Avengers vs X-Men,I'm all for it:blessed:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Since Civil War, Marvel has been presenting Bucky and Sam as the Odd Couple of the MCU. So most likely, they'll be the ones leading the Avengers for the day-to-day operations. Whereas, most likely Black Panther and Cap

Nobody has had a harder fall off then Bucky in these movies. Hopefully he gets back to fukking shyt up again.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Interesting,this video makes it seem like there are greater consequences to going back and playing with time,though majority of this thread has been people downplaying that idea that has existed since time travel movies were being made. Guess we may see that in the next movie.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Guys, Cap returned Mjolnir to Thor 2's Thor when he put the Aether back into Jane (awkward).

Only Thor Ragnorok Thor would have been without a hammer already though irrc. Guess a spare would have come in handy for Thor 3 if you can keep it tied down somewhere.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Only Thor Ragnorok Thor would have been without a hammer already though irrc. Guess a spare would have come in handy for Thor 3 if you can keep it tied down somewhere.

But Cap returned it where it was taken from, it's pretty straight forward. So it's like it never left. That was the whole purpose of returning the stones as well.