AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Just saw this. Imagine if you told your 10 year old self that this movie would exist.

Absolute masterpiece :wow:

Who was that teenage kid at the end at Tony's cabin? It wasn't spiderman, he was near the end of the group.

Yeah idk who the fukk that was

I finally saw it..i was avoiding spoilers lile the plague although i basically knew ironman was gonna die

Stark def the mvp of this movie

Everyone did their thing. Strange and Wong were HUGE in teleporting all that man power :whew:

And he held up mad water

I think the finger he held up to stark was to signify it was the winning scenario

Great movie. Didnt cry like some other have mentioned they did or saw others do. 9/10

Btw dumbest part was trying to talk to evil nebula. Just blow her fukkin brains out :pachaha::what:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
T'challa putting in work with the suit and amping the soldiers :wow:
Hawkeye going full punisher with the blade :wow:
Cap with the hammer and shield :wow:
Sam flying in and absolutely crushing buildings :wow:
Dr strange turning into moses :wow:
Wanda getting serious :wow:

Everyone had their moment. Anyone else notice how Loki slipped away and is still alive somewhere? That motherfukker refuses to die :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Avengers: Endgame Cut a Big Iron Man and Thor Adventure

After Iron Man first premiered in theaters over a decade ago, it was hard to imagine a film as massive and surprising as Avengers: Endgame. But the Marvel Cinematic Universe weaved an epic story throughout 22 films, finally bringing the Infinity Saga to a conclusion with mind-blowing conclusion packed with shocking moments.

The brains behind Avengers: Endgame had to balance a lot of spinning plates in order to provide a satisfying conclusion, which brought a lot of the journeys for the original Avengers full circle. But there was almost a big adventure with Thor and Iron Man that was cut from the film, and it sounds very exciting.

In the film's second act, the team breaks up into groups in an effort to time travel through the Quantum Realm and retrieve the Infinity Stones at certain points in time. Tony Stark leads a group to 2012 to retrieve the Stones from the Battle of New York, during the events of The Avengers, while the God of Thunder travels with Rocket Racc00n to secure the Aether from Asgard circa 2014, when Thor: The Dark World is taking place.

But writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely revealed that there was a version where Thor and Iron Man traveled to Asgard together.

"Yeah, our first draft was a version where Tony and Thor go to Asgard, because I like the idea of Tony going, like, in theory going to Asgard and seeing science versus magic, and stuff like that. And then he fought Heimdall, who could of course see him even though Tony had an invisible stealth suit on or something," McFeely told Fandango.

He continued, "And we did that because there is, in Dark World, to get technical about it, during that time when the Reality Stone is there, the Space Stone is also in the vault. So at the end of Dark World you might remember that Volstagg and Sif go to the Collector and pass off the Reality Stone because they don't want to keep two stones in one place. So that was one attempt at it, and I think Joe Russo read it and he goes, 'Why aren't we going to Avengers? It's only the most exciting movie.' And so we went yep, let's do that."

In fact, they almost didn't want to go to the events of The Avengers but ultimately decided against it.

"We were initially hesitant to go back to the first Avengers [movie] because it seemed like we were just pandering and playing the greatest hits," Markus added. "You like that movie? We're going right back to that movie! And then it really became clear we were overthinking it in terms of what would be the most fun."

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's probably gonna be Kang. He is probably gonna Marge the Muntant and MCU multiverse in the next Avengers. They save Doom and Secret Wars for Avengers 6/7/8
There was the kid in the comics called Ironlad who I think became kang

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Something I haven't seen anyone mention. So past Thor is left without a hammer? :ehh:

No,but when he calls for his hammer on earth he should get two:russ:

I was wondering why Captain America was even taking his hammer in the first place,hopefully he asked. I'm pretty sure it may have sentimental value.
Plus why take it if all your going to do is go live a square life in the 60's?What would you be fighting back then that you would even need that much fire power?I Wonder if he used it on Black Panther,and I'm not talking about the one in Wakanda:mjpls:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
No,but when he calls for his hammer on earth he should get two:russ:

I was wondering why Captain America was even taking his hammer in the first place,hopefully he asked. I'm pretty sure it may have sentimental value.
Plus why take it if all your going to do is go live a square life in the 60's?What would you be fighting back then that you would even need that much fire power?I Wonder if he used it on Black Panther,and I'm not talking about the one in Wakanda:mjpls:
He could probably win world war 2 on his own with that hammer lol

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Everything points to Doom.

So is Iron Man really dead or will he just be reborn in Wakanda? because if he's dead who is going to lead the Avengers if Cap is gone too? They better be bringing somebody else in. Unless of course they are going to give Black Cap the honor,lets see how that goes over with the fans:mjpls:
I really don't like the idea of a black captain america anyway,but I suppose this version doesn't fight on behalf of the government.