AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably gonna be Kang. He is probably gonna Marge the Muntant and MCU multiverse in the next Avengers. They save Doom and Secret Wars for Avengers 6/7/8

Yea timeline fukkery is kang’s forte and the last marvel lego game he was the main villain. Marvel likes to test run ideas like that on other mediums to see the reaction before they bring it to the big screen. Thats why we had spiderman with the avengers cartoon before the sony deal was announced

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I always thought to myself for years, "is Hawkeye racist?"
Cause this beef been going on for a MINUTE!
comics, cartoons all that.
I understand T'Challa pretty much only respects Cap, but the shyt with Hawkeye.
:patrice:

Yeah and he was going hard on T'Challa in the new avengers cartoon regarding that set up.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So the Russos confirmed that Cap just got zapped back and there's no time loop.

unknown.png

Ancient One said it straight in the movie, I just saw it again and picked up on this. The stones keep the timeline in check, maybe even protects our dimension from others. AO mentioned removing one would make that reality vulnerable to dark forces. As long as Cap returned them to their proper time as they left there shouldn't be alternate timelines.

So in theory there could have been an alternate timeline made when Loki yoinked the Space Stone or not, since its still in that time. The Space Stone never actually left 2012 and Cap returned the 1970's stone.

I do believe Cap just went back to the 40's and lived another 70+ years in the same timeline he left.

Last edited: